Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on September 17, 2007
This was really a very good system for me until 4 months back. First its battery dried out and when I replaced it, I am seeing constant issues with my display. It hangs anytime, if I try to start laptop it restarts many times, even sometimes it blacks out automatically. Having horrible experience now with this laptop.
on March 4, 2013
Does its job well without compromises. Not very light but the nice big screen and numeric keypad make this a good desktop replacement.
on July 26, 2007
I got this 17" HP notebook 5 days ago (22JUL07). General impression: I did the right thing buying it for home use. For business I will continue to use an Asus V6J.

The Good: good performance, nice UI, generous screen, thin and light (for a 17").

Not so good: too many little blue lights (18 including the xb3000 docking); the silver plastic looks cheap; stickers didn't peel easily.

I would recommend this 17" notebook for home use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.