Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 142 reviews
on October 13, 2012
When my first factory battery died, I thought I was doomed to having to replace my whole laptop. The guys at best buy said I'd be looking at $200 to replace it with them. But, I saw this product and gave it a shot, and I'm SUPER glad I did. This new battery lasts much longer, and the better shape means my HP laptop wont overheat like it used too!!! I wish my laptop had originally came with this version, and it certainly one of the smarter purchases I've ever made.
on January 10, 2014
I have an old HP Pavilion G6 (1d18dx) purchased new in August of 2012. I use this computer daily, and leave it on almost all day long, if not all day (24/7). The original battery lasted a year before it wouldn't work any longer than 30 seconds (fully charged). After months of keeping my laptop plugged in, I finally decided to order a new battery.
This batter is bigger, and heavier than the original battery. But, it's lifespan is far greater! also, and I love this, it comes in a size that props up the back end of the laptop, so not to overheat. Anyone who runs Netflix on their laptops, knows how hot they'll get.

As for shipping, it came fast! I ordered it on a Monday, and it arrived on Thursday (same week). I did not pay extra for shipping!
on January 15, 2016
Ok, I bought this for my sister. My sister happens to have the same laptop as me (an HP Pavilion). When the package arrived I found that the anti-static bag had already been cut open. Because I was concerned (about the open bag) I decided to test the battery in my laptop. To my happiness, the battery life was great! No issues there; it performed for me all day at work. Now for the bad part: the battery comes out too easily. The battery actually comes out of the laptop without unlocking it! It is a poor fitment issue. Already (in just two work days) the battery has accidentally become removed from the laptop three times! This, of course, causes the laptop to do a forced shutdown (loses all power). It should be noted that my original battery is also an extended battery (just like this one) and my original does not fall out on it's own. I am pretty upset that it won't stay in. I thought about taping it in, with duct tape. But this is a gift for my sister, so I can't tell her just to slap tape on her laptop. Definitely frustrated. I hope other people have had better fitment than I have.
on April 6, 2017
Works good. Had an issue with the laptop sleeping after a few minutes of no use. Strange thing happened but when I got a new virus protection software the problem seems to have resolved for now. Not sure why or if it was a glitch. Had it for some time now and keep a long charge. Longer than the original battery but I don't know how long. I would recommend it. If you don't mind it sleeping even if you turn off the sleep mode.
on April 18, 2015
This battery fits my HP g6 pavilion perfectly with no problems at all. It raises the back of the computer which is actually beneficial for the battery life because heat degrades Li-Ion battery life and is also beneficial to the laptop because it lets air flow and stops the laptop from over heating when watching long videos,playing intense graphic games,ect. The 9 cells this battery has gives me a whopping 6-9 hour battery life between charges depending on what you are doing on your laptop. This battery is half the price of what you would pay for a battery from HP and well worth it! The battery was delivered fast-in 4 days and nicely packaged. Will order again! Highly recommend.
on January 6, 2014
Now this is what I'm talking about. My battery was dying so quickly. This one is fantastic, and stays alive for so much longer. The best part is that it also has a little "stand" built into it - small legs that give some minor cant to the laptop. Honestly, I didn't realize how much I'd needed that. Almost tempted to buy another one to keep in reserve should this one ever die. Feels like I could keep my laptop for a long, long time now!
on March 28, 2013
The battery holds an impressive charge, but it is very finicky in my HP Pavilion g6 computer-- if I move the computer the battery comes out
on May 10, 2017
This battery lasts forever. In fact, a few months later I bought a new computer and this older computer runs about 3-4 more hours then my new computer because of the 9 cell.
on January 15, 2014
First time I ever ordered a battery for a laptop. Was very hesitant! Ordered this battery and followed instructions for beginning use and was very disappointed, it would not hold a charge. I contacted seller (Elecctron) and had a response immediately that said they were pulling a new battery to ship me the next day and apologized for the inconvenience. Within a few days I received a new battery, very fast service. I followed the directions again to begin use and this time it is great. It holds its charge for around four hours and I am not sure my original did that well! I am very pleased with the battery and very pleased with the customer service. Would order from this company again and will recommend them to others.
on May 15, 2017
I purchased this battery in May of 2014. After 3 years of constant use in my HP Pavilion laptop, it is now finally dying. It fit perfectly, and the raised back was a nice addition to the computer. Since I use my computer on a daily basis, I think I definitely got my money's worth out of this. In fact, it worked so well that I'm considering purchasing this same replacement battery again (as my HP Pavilion is still in great condition)!