Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 7, 2013
Well, the price was very reasonable but there are not enough USB ports to plug all my stuff in. Nothing is compatible with Windows 8 so I had to call several places to get updates on products I already had purchased. There are NO slots for SD cards.
I am not crazy about windows 8 at this point. It may get easier but I prefer Windows 7 on my laptop. If my old computer did not crash, I would not have bought this one. It's okay but not great.
on January 7, 2013
Great PC Only complain it shuts off from time to time. Whenever I click on the mouse to get it back on its dead. I have to unplug the power cord from the wall and plug it back in.In order to get my PC back running again, I have had several PC's and laptop's but never have experienced what I have been experiencing with this HP. Other than that its an ok PC.
on January 1, 2013
I bought this desktop because I am taking online classes and needed a reliable computer to send in my assignments. Unfortunately I have not been able to connect to the internet since purchasing. I bought the usb adapter but still no luck. All of my other devices are wireless and they are at least five years old. its my fault I assumed most devices were wireless at this time.
on December 30, 2012
Easy to set-up and get connected to internet. Windows 8 take some getting use to and typical of anything takes time to adjust. MiL has not reported any concern, but I think she might prefer Windows 7.
The HP was a good price was a significant upgrade from 5 yr old Dell.
on January 2, 2013
My old computer took 10-15 minutes to be running. When I got this computer it has windows 8 on it. I was so used to windows xp it took a little bit to get used to the different set up. Now that I have navigated around it for a little bit, I like it so much better than my old one.
on December 19, 2012
GOT THIS COMPUTER FOR MY COMPANION & HE JUST LOVES IT. HIS OLD ONE WAS SO OUT OF DATE THAT IT DIDN'T WORK RIGHT.
on January 7, 2013
Windows 8 is difficult to figure out. Also, this computer is very slow to be new. I bought this computer for my mother that only gets on the internet and plays games and it's still slow and keeps telling me it needs to shut down about every 10 minutes.
on February 25, 2015
This only works if you have touch screen and it did not come with a touch screen.
on February 18, 2015
Got this for my daughter for Christmas. Great present.
on December 21, 2012
Great price, fast, works wonderfully. The screen is big and the images are sharp. Set up was easy. We set up our whole computer lab with 17 computers in just a couple of days. Delivery time was exceptional.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.