|Screen Size||13.3 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366x768|
|Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Core i3|
|RAM||6 GB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||500 GB HDD 5400 rpm|
|Wireless Type||802.11A, 802.11bgn|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.04 shipping
3-Year Multi-Device Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Plan covers all electronics purchased (Mobile Phones Excluded) within 12 months of purchase of the plan
- Click on "Learn More" or see below to view the full list of products covered
- Eligible products are covered for 3 years from the purchase of the plan with $1000 in total claim benefits
- Protects against drops, spills, and cracks immediately, and mechanical breakdown after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- $0 deductible. Cancel anytime. See full Terms and Conditions for details
HP Pavilion X360 2-in-1 13.3" Touchscreen Premium Laptop, Intel Core i3-6100U Processor, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 8-hour Battery Life, 802.11ac, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, No DVD, Windows 10
|Price:||$482.00 + $8.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 13.3" diagonal HD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen; Display resolution 1366 x 768; Front facing HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones
- 6th generation Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz, Dual Core, Cache 3MB L3; Intel HD Graphics 520 with up to 2004MB total graphics memory
- 6GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 DIMM) memory for dependable multitasking; 500GB 5400RPM hard drive for for serviceable file storage space; No Optical Drive
- 360° flip-and-fold design. 802.11b/g/n/ac WLAN and Bluetooth, ntegrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN, Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader ; 2x SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1x Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 ; 1x HDMI ; 1x RJ-45 (LAN); 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack; Full-size island-style keyboard ; HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit; Battery life up to 8 hours. Weight 3.66lbs; Color: Silver
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item HP Pavilion X360 2-in-1 13.3" Touchscreen Premium Laptop, Intel Core i3-6100U Processor, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 8-hour Battery Life, 802.11ac, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, No DVD, Windows 10
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575-33BM 15.6-Inch Full HD Notebook (Intel Core i3-7100U Processor 7th Generation , 4GB DDR4, 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Home), Obsidian Black
HP Pavilion x360 2-in-1 13.3" Touchscreen IPS High Performance Laptop (Model), 7th Intel Core i3-7100U Processor, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 802.11ac, Webcam, HDMI, No DVD, Windows 10
HP Pavilion X360 2-in-1 11.6" Touchscreen IPS High Performance Laptop, Quad Core Intel Pentium Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 802.11ac, Webcam, HDMI, B&O Play Audio, No DVD, Windows 10-Silver
Premium HP Pavilion X360 13.3-inch 2-in-1 Touchscreen FHD IPS Laptop, 7th Intel Core i5- 7200U, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, Bluetooth, 802.11ac, HDMI, B&O Audio, Backlit Keyboard, Windows10- Modern Gold
HP Pavilion X360 2-in-1 Convertible 13.3" IPS Touchscreen Laptop PC, Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz, 6GB DDR4 SDRAM, 500GB HDD, HDMI, Bluetooth, HD Graphics 620, B&O PLAY, Windows 10
|Shipping||$8.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Great_Deal 4U||Amazon.com||Wisdom Tech||Wisdom Tech||Buysmart(2nd day shipping available)||Skyhigh Tech|
|RAM Size||6 GB||4 GB||6 GB||4 GB||8 GB||6 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel Core i3-7100U||Intel N3710||intel i5 7200u||Intel|
|Processor Speed||2.3 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.3 GHz||2.3 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1366x768||1920 x 1080 pixels||1366x768 (HD Touch)||1366x768 (HD Touch)||1920 x 1080 （FHD）||1366x768|
|Screen Size||13.3 in||15.6 in||13.3 in||11.6 in||13.3 in||13.3 in|
|Hard-Drive Size||500 GB||1,000 GB||500 GB||500 GB||128 GB||500 GB|
|Item Dimensions||9.55 x 13 x 0.8 in||15.02 x 10.2 x 1.19 in||9.6 x 13 x 0.8 in||8.2 x 12 x 0.8 in||8.7 x 12.8 x 0.8 in||9.8 x 13 x 0.7 in|
|Item Weight||3.66 lbs||5.27 lbs||3.7 lbs||3.11 lbs||3.9 lbs||4 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Wireless Compatibility||802.11A, 802.11bgn||802.11 A/C||802.11A, 802.11bgn, Bluetooth||802.11A, 802.11bgn, Bluetooth||802.11bgn, 802.11A, Bluetooth||802.11A, 802.11bgn|
Windows 10 operating system
13.3" multitouch screen for hands-on control： Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology. WLED backlight.
6th Gen Intel Core i3-6100U mobile processor： Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing.
6GB system memory for dependable multitasking： Sufficient high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
500GB hard drive for serviceable file storage space
360° flip-and-fold design： Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
Cloud support lets you access your files anywhere
Intel HD Graphics 520： On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Weighs 3.66 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin
Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium-ion battery.
Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices.
2 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices, plus 1 USB 2.0 port
1xHDMI output expands your viewing options
1x media reader for simple photo transfer
Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity (1x1, 433 Mbps)
Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps). Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Built-in HD webcam with two microphones
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
Optical Drive: None
Top customer reviews
- BEAUTIFUL screen definition, especially with HD video and images.
- Gorgeous design, very clean and minimalist. Just the way I like it! Easy to clean with a touch-screen wipe.
- Boots quickly, with little fuss. I was working on a new book within two hours of opening the box. Even coming out of sleep mode takes only a moment - a HUGE improvement on my last laptop!!
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER. I can carry this little guy around the house in one hand and not worry too much about losing my grip.
- Smooth, seamless transition from laptop to tablet. Not even seconds pass before it's good to go. I have my settings lined up so the auto-rotation barely disturbs my workflow. I feel no resistance when going from laptop to tent to tablet modes, and it's not too loose or too tight in the hinges.
- UNBELIEVABLY QUIET - So far I have not noticed any fan noise.
- So far, I have not noticed any heat issues. It gets a little warm in the lap, but not warm enough to cause me any real concern.
- Wonderful keyboard operation - quiet almost comfortingly subtle key action, no sticky keys, and all the familiar shortcuts work perfectly. I do somewhat miss the numbers pad, but that's only because my job requires LOTS of 10-key data entry and it's really more habit/preference than actual inconvenience. I also like the space between the keys - I can get a Q-tip in there for easy cleaning if I get dust or crumbs on it. The key size in general is very comfortable even for a person with small hands like myself.
- When in tablet mode, I can put it on my lap and there is NO key interference that I can detect.
- Great sound quality from built-in speakers - some tinniness when the volume is at max, but that I believe is to be expected from such a small machine. I haven't played any movies or games on it, so I can't really judge on those parameters.
- EXCELLENT TOUCH RESPONSE - I've pretty much stopped using the track-pad altogether because touching the screen for what I want is faster. Occasionally I'll tap something and something else will happen, but I blame my poor aim. Use a stylus.
- There is some resistance in the USB ports, but I'm sure that'll work itself out. Just don't force it.
- Battery life: I haven't tested it yet, but the specs said I could expect 6+ hours on a full charge. I work at a desk near an outlet so I pretty much leave it plugged in all the time and rarely shut it off. If you know how to treat your electronics, you'll get a feel for how long your machine lasts and what settings will prolong battery life.
- INSANELY FUN TO USE!!!
I would highly recommend this particular model for college students because of its portability and the speed at which it boots and wakes from sleep mode, which is great for shutting and transporting quickly between classes and because it's quiet enough to not wake your dorm mates. I would certainly recommend this model for people who travel for work because it's small enough to pack in the average work tote and fits nicely in the lap for working on trains, buses, and long plane trips and because it just handles the usual tasks so efficiently. I would NOT recommend this as a child's laptop because I just wouldn't, but you know your kid better than I would.
Most recent customer reviews
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.