|Screen Size||1 inches|
|Processor||2.8 hertz AMD Athlon|
|RAM||4 GB SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||1333 MHz|
|Hard Drive||750 GB Serial ATA|
|Graphics Coprocessor||ATI Radeon HD 4200|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||256 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
HP Pavilion p6510f Desktop PC - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMD Athlon II 630 Quad-CoreProcessor; 4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM) (expandable to 16GB); 750GB Hard Drive; Genuine Windows 7 Premium 64-bit
- ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics; High Definition Audio with up to 7.1 surround sound capabilities; SuperMulti DVD Burner
- HP USB keyboard and optical mouse; 15-in-1 memory card reader: SmartMedia, xD, MultiMedia Card, Secure Digital (SD)
- Mini Secure Digital, Compact Flash I & II, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick & Pro, Memory Stick Duo & Pro Duo, RSMMC, MMC Mobile, MMC+
- Front Ports: Headphone, Microphone and 2 USB 2.0; Back Ports: 4 USB 2.0, 2 USB 1.1, VGA-out & DVI-D, Microphone/Line-in/Line-out
- Rear speaker-out, Side speaker out, Center (subwoofer), LAN, 1 FireWire (IEEE 1394) port & Optical Digital Audio Out (Back)
- 10/100/1000Base-T network interface; Built-in wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n; 2 external 5.25" bay; 1 external 3.5" bay; 2 internal 3.5" bay
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
and [...] and watched several tutorial videos prior to receiving desktop which made it so much easier to use. Windows XP is now a stranger to me. There are so many things about Windows 7 that make computing so much easier. I found top-windows-tutorials extremely helpful
Amazon is a great place to shop. The convenience, speed and quality have always met my expectations.
Very happy with my purchase of the HP p6510f.HP Pavilion p6510f Desktop PC - Black
The one area in which my fears were realized is that some of my older software simply won't run in the new system, at least not under the 64 bit Win7 framework. In comes my "knight in shining armor", under the guise of the Windows XP Mode. Yes, I did spend the extra $89 or so to upgrade to Windows 7 Pro, but it was well worth it for the XP stuff. Now, basically anything that used to run on my old system can be used again on the XP simulator. And to make it even sweeter, the processor/ROM BIOS in this system supports hardware virtualization (even though the literature is REALLY sketchy on this point), so the performance of the XP mode is just fine. That is, until MS gives it last rites in 2014. Time enough for me to migrate away from that old junk.
My ONE complaint about the box itself is that it hides the little lights on the CD/DVD drives, so there's absolutely no way to know if they are working. Dumb! I'm considering drilling a strategically placed hole or two to let me see the lights that, by the way, are still there but just covered. Really DUMB!Read more ›
The system recognized and installed all my peripherals some around 2-3 years old. My HP Printer and my Life Cam camera were recognized and the correct drivers installed.
Your average user will be 1000% satisfied with this system. 4gb is enough for Windows 7 unless you are doing gaming or really intensive graphics. My dvd playing of movies and my netflix streaming looked great on my 27" viewsonic monitor. I read a rating of the quad core CPU used and it scored highest in video streaming and normal in the other tests. So this system is optimized to play your movies.
The machine was just plain fast, I couldn't believe how fast it was for the measly $450.00 I paid for it!!
By the way it has 4 memory slots and is using 2 ddr3 Memory Modules so you can upgrade to 8gb Memory without having to trash your old memory. Dell loves to put in 1gb Dram so you end up losing the memory. This was not a concern for me because I'm replacing the memory with 8gb of (2X4) of G.Skill 1333 memory.
At $450.00 this machine bought at a famous office supply store this system is a bargain.
Now the Cons.
I'm the type who is just not satisfied with a plain system, its just no fun to use the stock system. I felt I wanted to buy a Cheap System than upgrade and make the system into something much better than you buy stock from the stores.
I'm upgrading the RAM to 8gb ddr 1333. Put in a 1gb gamer card an extra fan maybe a SSD hard drive and we are off and running.Read more ›
PROS about this HP Computer:
1) Wireless N Card built in. I just turned on the computer, and the card read my router and I was up and running on the internet in just 5 minutes! (Having the built in card on this desktop like the laptops do was a MUST for me. Also, the internet runs so quickly with this card in the computer, I am just amazed!
2) The LARGE 750 Gig Hard Disk is so so quiet, even when it runs it is hard to hear. (Good sign as in the past when I had a noisy hard drive, it usually crashed within one year!)
3) Hard disk does not run often, another very, very good sign!
4) In addition, I bought the HP S2331 with 23" monitor and the display is superb (I bought this the same day separately at another store).
5) Love the Windows 7 Home Premium that is on this computer (even though MOST of of older programs do not work in Windows 7, 64 bit). I was aware of this and bought new software at the same time that I bought this computer. And I was ready to do this as in my last computer, I had Vista and I had a love/hate relationship with Vista and wanted the change to Windows 7 and also I wanted a new computer so it all worked out great. So this experience so far with Windows 7 and this new HP PC has been great!
6) This system came with keyboard, mouse and computer (no monitor, but I bought the 23" HP S2331 monitor and am so happy with all of this put together).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been using this computer for the last several years and have had no problems. HP makes a good dependable unit and I will probably stick with HP for my next computer. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Terry Sampson
I bought this PC August 2011 and I bought it for 275.00 refurbish. This PC is wonderful. SO quiet and runs effiently. Read morePublished on December 20, 2012 by JD2
This is my second HP refurbished PC and I have 0 complaints. I changed the first one after 3 years of use since I wanted a faster one. Read morePublished on May 30, 2012 by go-digital
From the day i got it I have been have problems and after about 13 months of using it the hard drive crashed. Read morePublished on October 26, 2011 by chiney b
I bought this computer last August. Since then, I've restored it to factory settings, had to send it back to have the cpu and motherboard replaced, reset to previous settings 4... Read morePublished on April 26, 2011 by Evelyn
I have used this computer for 3 months now, and have been generally happy with it. It is quick to start up, and runs smooth. I do have two issues with the system. Read morePublished on February 9, 2011 by Kerry
I bought this to replace an older PC (Dell) that I have had for 4 years. Great price for what you get on a budget. This HP was very easy to set up and runs faster than my old one. Read morePublished on December 13, 2010 by working man
I'm not especially tech savvy, but I know enough to ferret through the different computers offered and home in on what I think will be best suited for me. Read morePublished on October 15, 2010 by Lumen Doce
I spent a good bit of time checking reviews before purchasing this computer and am I glad I did. Most of the reviews were quite favorable and I understand why now. Read morePublished on October 10, 2010 by ThreeEyePC