Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.67 shipping
HP PhotoSmart 8450 Inkjet Printer
|Price:||$278.99 + $15.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi color, 1,200 x 1,200 black, or 8-ink color
- Up to 20 ppm black and color speed, 4-by-6 photo as fast as 27 seconds
- 2.5-inch LCD to rotate, crop, zoom, and remove red-eye before printing
- Frame-by-frame video printing; slots for digital-camera memory cards
- USB, Ethernet, and PictBridge interfaces; PC and Mac compatible
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HP PhotoSmart 8450 Inkjet Printer
HP Photosmart 7960 Printer B0000C3GVX
HP PhotoSmart 8150 Inkjet Printer B0002MKC9A
|Connectivity Technology||Wired;USB||USB Cable | Wi-Fi | Mobile | Memory||Wired;USB||Wired;USB|
|Max Printspeed Black White||2.1 ppm||1.2||21 ppm||20 ppm|
|Resolution||Information not provided||4800 x 2400||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 24 inch||13 x 19 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Print photos without a computer using memory card slots (CompactFlash, Smart Media, Memory Stick, Secure Digital/ MultiMedia Card, and XD-Picture Card), from the HP Photo Proof Sheet, or directly from PictBridge-enabled cameras using the printer's front USB port. Or, use the easy Save-to-PC feature to save photos to your computer. Plus, print a 4-by-6-inch photo in as fast as 27 seconds and crisp black text and color in up to 20 ppm. (All reported speeds are fastest possible under ideal conditions. Actual speeds will vary.)
Enjoy your own digital darkroom--add textures and more for artistic expression. Enhance and fix your photos with easy retouching for personalized results with HP's Image Zone Software--for studio-quality photos that resist fading for generations. Conveniently share the printer with other computers using a network and print from select camera phones or other Bluetooth wireless technology devices.
- Make an impression every time you print with HP's studio-quality eight-ink color or up to 4,800 optimized dpi color printing. Enjoy HP's extended color palette to print color and black-and-white photos with high contrast and superior image detail.
- Personalize, enhance and retouch your photos with the included photo software.
- Easily switch from 4-by-6 to letter-size printing using built-in paper trays.
- Print photos with of without borders on standard sizes of photo papers.
- Get more value from your printer--print true-to-life photos and crisp text.
- Make every photo look its best before you print with easy editing features. Using the large 2.5-inch image display and easy front panel editing buttons, select the photos you want, then rotate, crop, zoom, automatically remove red-eye, and print.
- Print the action without a computer--play your digital video clip on the printer's image display, freeze your favorite scene, and print it. Plus, print the entire video clip frame-by-frame, or print your digital video using the HP Photo Proof sheet.
- Easily print photos directly from camera memory cards, the HP Photo Proof Sheet, or from PictBridge-enabled cameras using the printer's front USB port. Or, use the convenient Save-to-PC feature to easily save photos to your computer.
- Print photos from camera phones or other Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Make memories last. Studio-quality color and black-and-white photos that resist fading longer than traditionally processed photos with 8-ink color printing and HP Premium Plus Photo Papers--for bright, vivid prints that preserve your memories for generations.
- Enjoy the ease and convenience of Ethernet for simple print-sharing on a network. Share photo printing, access to camera memory cards, and save photos to multiple computers.
- Print black-and-white photos. Serious black-and-white photo enthusiasts can easily print gallery-quality images with richer, deeper blacks, multi-tone grays, whites and shadows.
- Print fast. Why wait for your photos? Capture every memory and every moment with true-to-life photos that you can print and share as fast as 27 seconds per page. Print fast black text and color, too, at speeds of up to 20 ppm.
- Print up to 30 ppm in laser-quality black with the optional HP 96 black cartridge, sold separately (color speed remains at 20 ppm maximum).
- HP SureSupply notifies you when it is time to replace your print cartridge and helps you purchase locally or via the internet.
HP PhotoSmart 8450 photo printer, HP 97 tri-color ink cartridge (14 ml), HP 99 photo ink cartridge (13 ml), HP 100 gray photo ink cartridge (15 ml), power supply, power cord, quick start booklet, user's guide, CD-ROM with HP Image Zone software for Windows and Macintosh including HP Instant Share; USB cable and HP No. 96 cartridge are not included
Top Customer Reviews
Definately use the HP Glossy paper. I originally printed on the leftover Canon Photo Paper Plus which was impressive. When I tried the HP Glossy paper, I was blown away by the difference. The Canon paper had a yellowish tinge to it which covered up the light pinks and blues, and the flesh tones looked a bit jaundiced. The HP paper brought out the colors as I have never seen before. Absolutely perfect right down to the subtle pinks in the flesh tones.
This HP is amazing. Best printer I have ever owned and prints that are better than ANY I have ever seen from ANY printer or lab. MAKE sure you only use HP paper as teh ink is forulated for use with their paper only. For eyeball popping quality, buy some HP premium plus papers and prepare to be amazed. The blacks are deep, the colors accurate and vivid. At this price, it KILLS my Epson R800 which was almost 2X the $$. The Epson is now clogged and useless, and teh HP will never get clogged due to the print heads being built in each cartridge!
Buy it and you will like it. HP has come a long way over the pasy couple of years, and with their new printers (8450 and 8750) they should be #1. Trust me, Ive owned all three top brands top of the line machines and this is my all time fave. Ill also buy the 8750 for 13X19 when it is released. Its that good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
purchased a used refurbished 8450 printer. Love it. I did not find a new one I like so I went looking for a printer like the one I had. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Cherrie
My last printer died after 10 years (exact model). I'm not happy with the printers on the market, so someone still had one of these still in the box. Read morePublished 14 months ago by James D. Wiker Jr.
Like the on screen touch pad to get to the item you are looking for. Copy quality is very good. Would recommend this printer.Published 21 months ago by clean car
I couldn't believe that I could find a replacement for my old HP 8450 printer. I absolutely love it! Was able to plug it right in using the existing hook-up wiring. Read morePublished on January 13, 2014 by Linda Bush
I bought this to replace a HP LaserJet printing that I was doing documents only on. I wanted a versatile printer that could also do photos and I knew HP was the best. Read morePublished on June 17, 2013 by Robert Hathaway
My 8450 printer is almost 9 years old, and still works perfectly, producing the best photo prints of anything I've seen outside of a professional photo lab. Read morePublished on January 15, 2013 by R. Berryman