Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "HP Photosmart 7510 All-in-One with eFax Printer" and save 77% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
HP Photosmart 7510 All-in-One with eFax Printer
|Price:||$680.19 + $29.64 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ISO Speed: Up to 13.5 ppm black, Up to 9 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (black graphics & text); Max No of Copies: Up to 99
- compatible with Windows and Mac
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- Average cartridge yield: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields vary based on specific use including images printed, printer, print settings and other factors. See www.hp.com/learnaboutsupplies for more information.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Small footprint with top-loader
2. Cool iPhone 3GS-like touch pad with apps
3. Easy, easy, easy, and quick to set up with iMac/Lion (No need to use the enclosed HP setup disk--just download the drivers from Lion and off you go in a few minutes)
4. Quiet operations, quick page/photo print speed with excellent quality
5. Sleek black form-factor
6. Wireless b/g/n --but No Ethernet(or internet cable)port
7. ePrint--very cool feature. Print photos to your printer from anywhere via your own personal ePrint email address
8. Print directly from iPhone/iPad no additional app needed)
9. eFax service--no telephone line needed to send or receive a fax
10. Affordable: Excellent performance with many exciting bells& whistles
Note: The included free eFax service includes 20 incoming and 20 outgoing pages per month; more pages a month requires a fee.
Also, "scan to computer" doesn't work. Enabled and all, doesn't work. So I've pulled out my trusty old Canon portable scanner and use that. Seriously, this printer is good for 2 things. Gathering dust and making me mad.
The photo output from the printer is amazing. The operation is relatively quiet, with typical hums and noises, but not annoying.
The only downside is the cost of replacement ink cartridges. A complete set of 5 XL cartridges will run just under $100. OUTRAGEOUS! But, the colors and print quality is really very good. An alternative is to buy/use remanufactured or compatible cartridges, but you will need to give up the printer's ability to monitor ink levels.
All in all, the printer is a good value at the $141 i paid for it, but the cost of ink will quickly overwhelm the reasonable acquisition cost of the printer, I think.
Though the printer is for my and my family's use at home, I do use it a lot to do work related to the small business I own, including a lot of graphics and photo printing. Thus, not only was I looking for a wireless printer that worked well with Macs, PC's and ipad, it had to be highly rated in terms of all print quality. It also had to be reasonably fast and somewhat solidly-built, as it would get a lot of use. I spent a lot of time lurking in various Office Supply stores testing printers and was very chagrined to see how slow and clunky a lot of the highly-rated printers on display seemed. It also had to have a reasonably small footprint and be okay-looking. Oh, and I didn't want to spend a lot of money ($150 or less; I really wanted to be under $100) on this thing since, like many electronics these days, it is probably not something that would last for the long-term.
As mentioned above, at the outset, I was leaning toward purchasing another H.P.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the worst printer I have ever used. The ink is expensive and runs out fast and the print quality is terrible. Read morePublished 1 month ago by T
It does the job. It'll print good pictures. I use the scanner along with Adobe Acrobat 9 to create PDFs and JPGs. The startup noise is something you have to hear to believe. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Zacharia
Ink dries out constantly and get about 1/10th of what you should get in printed pages. Wireless has been faulty since day1. It got worse post upgrade to Windows 10. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This printer is terrible, the worst I've ever owned. I have had very bad luck with HP products in general, bad printers and bad laptops. I am done with HP forever. Read morePublished 2 months ago by R. Al Thor
only complaint they discontinued the ability to send e-faxes for free. Other than that, I love this printer, I have worked it hard, and now, many yrs later I finally had to buy a... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Barb V
Not a fan. Worked for a while on our wireless network, and then just mysteriously stopped working wirelessly. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Kevin Miner
Nice printer when it works. unfortunately, the photo tray never feeds quite right and now after 2 years main tray has the same problem, except it can't pull paper at all. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Saphira2021