|Item Weight||16.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 17.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Item model number||CN216A#B1H|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CN216A#B1H|
HP Photosmart Plus Wireless e-All-in-One Printer (CN216A#B1H)
|Price:||$297.26 + $32.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Printer comes with Power cord, Reusable tote, Accessory bag, HP 564 black cartridge (approx. 250 pages), HP 564 cyan, magenta, yellow cartridge (approx. 300 pages each), CD with software and Reference guide.
- Now AirPrint compatible. Simply print from iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Use the auto-engaging photo tray to easily print lab-quality, smudge-resistant photos that last.
- Get fun and useful templates for calendars, games and more, using HP Quick Forms.
- Print and share from multiple PCs in your home, using integrated wireless.
- Reduce waste by choosing an all-in-one that is shipped in an innovative, reusable tote bag.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.
- Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HP Photosmart Plus Wireless e-All-in-One Printer (CN216A#B1H)
|Shipping||$32.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MAS TECNOLOGIA||A Cool Stuff||Global Supplies (We currently can't ship to, HI, AK,APO,FPO, POB)||Blazing Prices|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless;Mobile; USB||Wireless;USB||Wi-Fi||Wireless;USB|
|Max Printspeed Black White||10.5 ppm||30 ppm||29 ppm||21 ppm|
|Double-Sided Printing||No||No||Information not provided||Yes|
|Resolution||Information not provided||Information not provided||1200||Information not provided|
|Media Size Maximum||A4 / Letter (216 x 297 mm)||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Setting up the printer couldn't be easier, even with wifi set up. I took about 15-20 minutes to set up everything: wifi, hp software, and the first time printer warm up. I also did not need to connect any USB cable to set up; instead, I was able to connect to my wifi network without any hassle. This printer alone acts like a computer, and it included a step by step set up assistant on the main screen, which was great. The instructions might show only WEP for security option, but I was able to connect to WPA2 with no problem, even in the closed network (airport extreme.) And since this printer has wifi connectivity, I didn't need any extra equipment to buy, and I figured that's why the printer didn't come with a USB cable.
Printing was also as easy as pie. I was satisfied with the sharp and fast printing result in both b/w and color documents. What was more satisfying is photo printing. I tried professionally prepared images on this printer (4x6 photo glossy, in photoshop with proper setting) and the result was better than my expensive Epson photo printer. I was surprised how accurate the color was, although de-saturated black and white photo print showed a bit of green cast.
Scanning and copying also do their job very well. I was able to scan easily with or without HP software on Mac. Copying is another simple and cool feature. I didn't even need my computer on. All I needed to do was press one button.Read more ›
As far as overall ability of this printer, it gets graded:
5 stars on user friendliness,
5 stars on looks,
3.5 stars on printing ability,
And 5 stars on function.
To setup and use this printer could not be any easier. When you first power on the printer, the on screen guide will instruct you exactly how to set it up with your computer and wireless connection. The screen itself uses a touch screen instead of buttons (there are no buttons anywhere); and where many products are plagued with faulty touch screens, this one out shines them all with a perfectly fluid, and sensitive touch mechanism. The latter is one reason alone to purchase this printer. The outlay of the screen is along the lines of a folder within your computer, with the interface of a web browser - this being very comfortable to use for the majority.Read more ›
I got this printer to replace another older HP printer that I had damaged during a move. So far, I am still impressed with HP for both computers and printers.
I love the packaging with the new HP printers; the all-in-one was in a carry bag to aid in making removal easier. Another great feature is that HP included a whole pack of 4x6 advanced photo paper.
I added the ink cartridges, plugged it in and started the software. I had no problem connecting to my router (I am using WPA security instead of WEP for the router). You can also print and scan directly from the printer and not use the computer at all.
The picture quality is outstanding, bright, clear and sharp colors - all in no time at all.
My other two printers had five ink cartridges and I wasn't sure how this printer would compare with only four ink cartridges. But I am really glad to see that the quality is impressive. When doing a side by side comparison of the same photos the B210 HP printer (4 cartridges) and the HP Photosmart Premium C410a (5 ink cartridges) the photos are slightly lighter.
From an operation standpoint, the touch screen is nice and easy to use. The scanner operates easily. You can scan from the printer or computer and save or directly print. We scanned a lego "heart" my son made and then printed it and it looks just like the lego creation. The quality of the photo was really good.
The photo software included has many options and backgrounds and is very simple to use. There are landscape photo book pages, square photo book pages, prints, collage prints, photo cards, quarter fold greeting cards, single page calendars and photo cubes. There are themes such as birthday, love, travel, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't buy this from Amazon, but my GF bought this and we have been using it for a while now but only as a scanner because the printer is Junk. Read morePublished 2 months ago by J. Lew
I had a great hp ink jet printer that worked well and I loved for years. I needed a scanner so I sold that and bought this hunk of garbage. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Hard Hat
Terrible, actually terrible. After struggling for hours trying to get the wireless features to work, i gave up and bought a computer cord. Read morePublished 7 months ago by jacen14
My HP Photosmart Plus B210 Printer is still working great! I bought it back in the day it seems and even then I remember reading nothing but horrible reviews. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Brick House
Garbage. I've had nothing but problems with this thing. One of the main problems was that I constantly had to clean the print heads because it was not printing right. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Laurie G
Very Bad deserves no stars. I have scanned probably 35 or so photos, successfully. The real problem is the many printheads installed in this to keep it printing. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Bernard Lee Hatfield
It did not work. Would not take in paper. I took out the print head and used it to get my own one working. COMPLETE RIP OFF. if I could post half a star I wouldn't...Published 10 months ago by MCovey