|Item Weight||22.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.8 x 18.4 x 11.1 inches|
|Item model number||CQ521A#B1H|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CQ521A#B1H|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.49 shipping
+ $16.49 shipping
+ $30.69 shipping
HP Photosmart C410a Premium Fax Wireless e-All-in-One (CQ521A#B1H)
|Price:||$344.00 + $16.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fax, scan and copy unattended, and handle two-sided documents, using the 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Print and share from multiple PCs, and stay connected, using integrated wireless and wired networking.
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone, using HP mobile printing applications.
- Save time and paper by printing two-sided documents automatically.
- Use the color display to print photos and make copies, scans and photo reprints.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.
- Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Top Customer Reviews
Upon opening the printer box I was pleasantly surprised to see the printer enclosed in a carry all bag to make removal a snap. (great bag to use for groceries, etc)
I installed the printer using the wireless setup wizard and the printer installed without a problem. However, the software would not recognize the printer's IP address. I tried to uninstall and then install the software, restarting my computer, disabling the firewall, etc. etc. to no avail. So, I decided to print directly from the printer. I scanned documents, and that worked fine.
The time frame to print a scan of a document from scan to print is about a minute and the result is that the black ink seemed slightly lighter. But, regular documents have vibrant black ink. I also scanned a photo and the result was great!
The next day, I wanted to connect using a USB cable, but the printer did not come with one. So, I had to grab a USB cable from my old printer. The set up then continued quickly and I could print from my computer. While connected through the USB cable, I printed several family photos and the results were fantastic. The pictures are clear and the color is vivid. Really superior pictures and they are printed quickly.
I then called HP (on a Saturday) which has 24/7 tech support to find out why I couldn't use the printer wirelessly. We were on the phone for about an hour coming to the conclusion that I needed to change the security setting on my router from WEP to WPA. The agent was very helpful. I thought the customer service was one of the best that I have had to deal with. I did have to call my router provider to make the necessary changes.Read more ›
The first thing you notice when you open the box is how well the contents are organized. Everything is packed in an individual bag. There is no turning the box upside down, no yanking and turning, no fetching your girlfriend, wife, or significant other to hold the box upside down while you pull the printer out. You just effortlessly grab the handles of the bag and lift (with the box right side up). The bag the printer comes in is oversized and it is reusable. It even had washing care instructions on the tag, so there's a bonus already. I know, I know, what about the printer? I just thought this was very unique and interesting to have a usable bag to include with a printer of all things. Now on to what you stopped by this review for.
The printer itself is very sleek and modern with its shiny black finish. It is well taped to avoid any damage in shipping. The accessories included are packed in a small, easy to carry, reusable zipper bag. It's perfect for carrying computer accessories like power cords, if you have a laptop. The accessories that come with the computer include 5 ink cartridges, a set-up CD, AC adapter plug, phone plug, quick reference guide, two face plates (on in English and one in French), and sample photo paper (50 included). The printer does not come with a USB cable (as it wants you to use its wireless feature, which requires a wireless router and internet connection), so you would need to buy this separately if you need one.Read more ›
The HP printer is a beauty in a sleek high black gloss finish. It comes with power AC adapter plug, phone line, installation CD, quick reference book, HP photo paper samples and two face plates (one English & one French). It DOES NOT come with the USB cable. This does not surprise me since most printers now-a-days do not include the USB cable.
After removing all the tape used to keep the printer intact during shipment, I plugged in the unit as instructed in the quick reference book. Since I have a wireless home network, I was able to connect to my network using the WiFi Protected Setup (WPS). After verifying the network name and entering my paraphrase (password) it was online in seconds. I then followed the "animated" instructions on the LCD screen on how to install the ink cartridges and paper. There is a one time initial installation that the printer cycles through that takes about 7 minutes. It downloaded updates, this is all happening without having to use my computer. The printer spit out a test page showing that the printer head had been aligned/calibrated.
Now it was time to install the CD. I am using it in a Windows 7 environment and the installation took about 8 minutes, so it is quite a large file. I followed the easy steps to setup photo printing, fax number and registration and I was done. The printer was ready to use.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Prints well, very reliable. I have had this for about 3.5 years without any mechanical problem. The one negative: It does churn through cartridges so much faster than I... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lois
Have owned mine for 3 years now and use it everyday. It has been flawless. It is easy to operate. I buy the cheap ink for it through Ebay and it has always worked fine for... Read morePublished 2 months ago by stanley weber
Bought this as a college Dorm room printer and I knew it was larger but it had all the features. I even bought an extra black ink cartridge. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Victoria Lum Vollmer
What I piece of expensive junk! This is my 2nd HP. I should have known better as the first one was a pile too. many many issues with ink. Read morePublished 8 months ago by B. Moret
Still working perfectly, with all the features of current models. I bought mine almost 3 years ago.Published 8 months ago by Garjamha
It had no cd ,so I could not work the photosmart until I received one.IPublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer