HP Psc 1510 All-in-one Printer
|Price:||$299.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 20 ppm black printing and copying, up to 15 ppm color
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi optical resolution scans, 48-bit color
- 8.5-by-11.7-inch flatbed scan/copy surface
- 100-sheet drop-down paper tray
- USB interface; PC and Mac compatible
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Print photos without a PC by connecting a PictBridge-enabled camera to the printer's front USB port. Or use your PC and included HP Image Zone software to organize, edit and print photos with or without borders up to 8.5-by-24-inch panorama. Share photos by e-mail using HP Instant Share technology. Print and copy in optional 6-ink color (requires separate purchase of HP 99 Photo Inkjet Cartridge), with HP Vivera Inks and 4800-optimized dpi (when printing from a computer, with 1200-input dpi), and get true-to-life photos that resist fading for generations (on HP premium Plus photo papers using optional HP 99 Photo Inkjet Cartridge) and archived text documents that retain clarity for decades.
- Save space with the compact size and fold-up paper tray
- Print pictures directly from a PictBridge-enabled camera via the front USB port; automatically remove red eye and enhance detail in dark areas with HP's Real Life Technologies
- Print and copy photos in optional six-ink color1 and get laser-quality text with HP's Vivera inks
- Organize and edit photos and do projects with the Image Zone software
- Print panoramas and standard-size prints, with or without borders, as large as 8.5 x 24"; enlarge and resize photos fast on the control panel
- Resist photo fading for generations; retain the clarity of laser-quality text for decades
- Make sharp copies in color or black (no computer needed) in sizes to 8.5 x 11" with the one-touch button
- Print and copy fast, at up to 20 pages per minute in black and up to 18 in color
- Get high-quality scans of photos and documents with the 1200 x 1200 dpi optical resolution and 48-bit color
- Use with a minimum of effort via an intuitive control panel and eight one-touch buttons
- E-mail and receive images without the hassle of large attachments with HP Instant Share
- Stay on top of ink replacement with HP SureSupply: receive alerts when a cartridge is low, monitor its remaining life, and enjoy easy online ordering or check stock and prices at nearby stores
- Get peace of mind with the one-year HP limited warranty
- Includes award-winning HP Total Care support, which features answers to all your questions via live, 24 x 7 online chat with a knowledgeable technician; one-hour response to your e-mail; toll-free, 24 x 7 support in English and Spanish
What's in the Box
HP PSC 1510 All-in-One, HP 92 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (5 ml), HP 93 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (5 ml), HP Image Zone Photo and Imaging software on CD-ROM, Setup Booklet, User's Guide, power supply, power cord; USB cable not included
Top Customer Reviews
Did I mention that its a fine printer?
First, the program for the printer has a secret. It installs another user into your system. I thought something was weird when I had to log in to my computer, which was a single user system (Win XP). There were other changes to my system that I can only explain as glitches. For some reason, this affected a few programs and I will probably end up un-installing and re-installing most of them including my antivirus software. It stopped the scheduled scanning the day I installed this program. What a coincidence.
There were other issues... Although the print preview works, it does not truly print the same as the preview. It's always a little off center. There were issues with the paper I was using and this printer would not let me use any type of odd sizes no matter what adjustments I made. The photo itself was not as good as a real photo - pretty close, but not better. If you clicked on the help feature, the program took you to a web page. This would have been fine except that the last "\" should have been "/" so I kept getting a "This page cannot be displayed." error. If I corrected the "/", the page worked perfectly.
I must give credit to the HP support desk. They admitted that the program does create another user (and that I could delete it without issue). They tried to help me with the other issues and were very fast with replies but I am only willing to un-install and re-install the program 3 times (which is what I did). In the end, I think they knew that they could not help me and gave up.
I printed about 30-40 photos and ran out of the tri-color ink.Read more ›
As that's the reason I bought a new one (the old HP) had to be hand-fed, I'm not a happy camper. This piece of junk is going back to the store tomorrow.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great and is new but it is 10 year old technology. Must have been on the shelf for a long time.Published 1 month ago by Paula S.
the post office messed up the seller and when i received the product it was what i wanted and am pleased with it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by dave rainey
This is the worst printer I have ever owned. HP should be ashamed of themselves for having created such a low-quality product. I always dread having to print anything. Read morePublished 13 months ago by andyyv1
I purchased this reconditioned HP PSC 1510 printer to replace the same model which had died. I wanted to stick with something I knew, with reasonably priced cartridges and decent... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Dara
i hate this its a rip off dont buy this product if you care about your timePublished 17 months ago by ece
I wish I could say I like this printer, but actually I dread having to print anything because it's always such a hassle. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Nox Helios