|Item Weight||2.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 15.3 x 7.7 inches|
|Item model number||Q7553XD|
|Color||Black (high yield, 2 pack)|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0.18|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Q7553XD|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
HP 53X (Q7553XD) Black High Yield Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges, 2 pack DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER
|Price:||$247.47 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Colors: Black
- Orignal HP Cartridge Yield (approx): per cartridge: 7,000 pages
- As you print more, HP helps reduce your printing costs with HP LaserJet Toner Cartridge Dual Packs. Get the same professional results and reliable, trouble-free printing of Original HP with this convenient, high-value option for high-volume printing.
- Original HP printing supplies are easy to buy, easy to manage, and easy to use. And with the added convenience of HP Dual Packs—two Original HP LaserJet Black Toner Cartridges—and easy supplies reordering, you can keep interruptions to a minimum.
- What's in the Box: New Original HP (genuine) Toner cartridges
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
As you print more, you can save more. With HP LaserJet Toner Cartridge Dual Packs, you can reduce your company's printing costs without sacrificing the consistent, professional results and reliable, trouble-free printing of Original HP.
Top Customer Reviews
As far as the product, I have been buying the HP 2 pack of the 53x toner for years. Lately, it seems that the 2 pack is not as readily available. I know it's expensive, but there is typically a good savings for the 2 pack. I was happy to find it on Amazon.
The product appears in all regards to be the genuine HP 2 pack. And, the price on Amazon was the best I've seen...about $100 less than other vendors elsewhere.
I honestly haven't tried the toner yet, because I'm not to the point of having to replace the current toner I'm using. The 2 pack was shipped without any additional packaging, but, if my memory serves me correct, the box for the item has protective packaging inside to protect against shipping damages. So, unless the toner does not work after I install it, I am happy with all aspects of this purchase...delivery speed, condition of item, etc. And, I would repurchase here on Amazon.
I can now agree with a couple of other posters about the earlier negative comments being outdated, which made me a bit hesitant to puchase this item. But, I do not believe those posters indicated the seller they used, and the negative reviews were so long ago that I'm assuming the issues back then have now been rectified.