|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3840x2160 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11ac|
HP Spectre x360, 9th gen Gemcut 15t ,Touch 4K UHD,i7- i7 9750H Hexacore,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB),512GB NVMe SSD,16GB RAM,Win 10 Pro Pre-Installed by HP, 64GB Neopack Flash Drive, HP Premium Wty
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Factory sealed: This laptop is manufacturer (HP) sealed. You will see Hp’s tamper proof seal in tact when you receive this laptop. HARDCORE PERFORMANCE: Latest Hexacore 9th gen Intel i7- 9750H (2.6 GHz, up to 4.5 GHz, 12 MB cache, 6 cores) + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB) +16 GB DDR4 2666(onboard),Windows 10 PRO Pre-Installed by HP. Also Included: Neopack 64GB High Performance, SUPER SLIM pen drive.
- IMMERSIVE DISPLAY AND SOUND: You’ll love the 15.6" diagonal 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS IPS micro-edge BrightView WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass, that brings your videos and photos to life. It also includes Bang & Olufsen Quad Speakers (With HP Quad Speakers),12 HP Audio Boost, and custom tuning by the experts at Bang & Olufsen, entertainment comes to life with sound you can feel, HP Audio Boost, Dark Ash Silver.
- BLAZING SPEED WITH SSD AND HIGH PERFORMANCE MEMORY: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (17x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm laptop hard drive),16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB) of system memory for intense multitasking and gaming, smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing, 1 x Multi-Format SD Media Card Reader
- HP TRUEVISION, ThunderBolt 3 and USB-C Support: HP TrueVision FHD IR Camera with Dual array digital microphone - WINDOWS HELLO COMPATIBLE WITH IR CAMERA, USB-C ports, Thunderbolt 3 support - This single interface supports both high-speed data and high-definition video. 2 x Thunderbolt 3 with USB Type-C, 1 x USB 3.1, 1 x HDMI v2.0 Port
- ALL-DAY BATTERY: Stay unplugged for up to 15 hours courtesy of the 6-cell 84 Wh Li-ion battery. Built to last you through the day, it gives you the freedom to confidently travel with your convertible HP touchscreen laptop and work on the go without constantly worrying about charge. Click ‘Add to Cart’ and enjoy our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
2019 HP Spectre x360 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop Computer: 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i7 10510U up to 4.9GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD + 32GB Optane, GeForce MX250 2GB, Windows 10
Newest HP Spectre x360 15t Touch 10th Gen Intel i7-10510U, Pen, 3 Years McAfee Internet Security, Windows 10 Professional Key, 4K IPS, HP Worldwide Warranty, 2-in-1 laptop PC (16GB, 1TB SSD, Dark Ash)
Newest HP Spectre x360 15t Touch AMOLED 10th Gen Intel i7-10510U with Pen, 3 Years McAfee Internet Security, Windows 10 Professional, HP Worldwide Warranty, 2-in-1 Laptop PC (16GB, 1TB SSD, Dark Ash)
HP Spectre x360-15.6" 4K Touch - 10th gen i7-10510U - 16GB - 512GB Optane SSD - Dark Ash
HP Spectre x360-13.3" 4K OLED Touch - 10th gen i7-10510U - 16GB - 1TB SSD - Dark Ash
|Sold By||LGI Electronics Inc||Computer Upgrade King||LGI Electronics Inc||LGI Electronics Inc||Computer Upgrade King||LGI Electronics Inc|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.60 GHz||4.60 GHz||1.80 GHz||1.80 GHz||1.80 GHz||1.30 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3840x2160 pixels||3840 x 2160||3840x2160||3840x2160||3840 x 2160 (4K)||3840 x 2160|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||13.3 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB||512 GB||1 TB||1 TB||512 GB||1 TB|
|Item Dimensions||14.22 x 9.84 x 0.76 inches||14.22 x 9.84 x 0.76 inches||14.22 x 9.84 x 0.76 inches||14.22 x 9.84 x 0.76 inches||14.20 x 9.80 x 0.80 inches||12.00 x 7.70 x 0.70 inches|
|Item Weight||4.81 lbs||4.81 lbs||4.83 lbs||4.83 lbs||0.71 lbs||2.88 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||—|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac, Bluetooth||Bluetooth||802.11ac||802.11ac||802.11ac||—|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This machine is quite a bit heavier than I expected, and shockingly is larger and heavier than a significant number of proper gaming laptops with much beefier GPUs (i.e. RTX 2070s). At the same time, it does not have the cooling that these gaming laptops have and heavily throttles under any sort of load (i.e. CPU will drop to 2.6GHz in under a minute even in a cool room). It's also missing a lot of little niceties from the Thinkpad like the Trackpoint mouse (with middle mouse button) and adaptive brightness.
The GPU is also a bit weak for this size of a laptop. It's not a bad GPU, but it's something that should have been in a high end 13"/14" laptop, not a 15" chassis.
That said, this is still a nice laptop (and has surprisingly decent specs for the money), but ultimately it sacrifices too much in the way of cooling, ports (only 1 USB A port), and upgradeability (the only thing that's user upgradeable is the SSD, and that involves dealing with some adhesives) for my tastes. As much as I like the 2-in-1 form factor, this particular machine is in an awkward spot of being larger, heavier and slower than many gaming laptops, and too large and heavy to be a good 2-in-1.
Speakers are good, though a bit hairy. My 6 yr old Acer Aspire ($700 when I bought it) has pretty considerably better speakers (Dolby Digital Home Theater), though they have been the best I have heard on any laptop by a country mile. The speakers on this HP I would consider well above average, but the clipping I hear on anything above 40 or so is annoying to me since I'm used to the Acer's.
The build quality is excellent. The screen is maybe a bit wobbly compared to my old Acer's but I didn't notice it until I pushed it (and I use my laptop on my lap generally) so I can't imagine that would be an issue for anybody unless they are fishing for things to be annoyed about.
It is surprisingly heavy and thinker than I imagined, both more so than my Acer's, but I much prefer a metal body construction (this one is aluminum) for heat dissipation so that will naturally come with the territory. It is not uncomfortably heavy, however, just a this thing feels expensive kind of heavy.
The power block gets I would say ~30 degrees Fahrenheit hotter than my Acer's and bigger (though still a standard size, about 6'' x 3'' x 3/4'' eye balling it}), but the Acer is an ultrabook and is much less powerful, so that isn't very surprising.
The screen is 4k so enough said there.
Keyboard feels great and is backlight, offering 2 brightness settings which is nice.
I must mention that the graphics chips are an intel UHD 630 default (for efficiency) and a GTX 1650 [Max-Q], not a 1650 Mobile which is ~20% more powerful.
Also, this laptop does NOT come with a 64 GB flashdrive as advertised. It does have a nice faux leather carrying sleeve though, which is not shown. It also does come with the pen (battery included). It comes with Windows 10 Home preinstalled and a 10 Pro key on the box which I used to upgrade, but honestly there is not point unless this is going to be a work computer. There is probably a small performance degrade with Pro so I should have just left it with Home instead.
The body is a matte finish and feels comfortable and robust.
Had a question for the seller and the responded very promptly and courteously so no problems there.
Overall, pretty great, don't regret the purchase.