Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, X7N07A, Print ..." and save 34% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($125-$150)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, X7N07A, Print Social Media Photos on 2x3 Sticky-Backed Paper - White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Live it - Love it - Print it: Printing off social media photos has never been easier from your smartphone. Connect your social media accounts to the free-to-download HP Sprocket App and instantly turn those photos into colorful prints
- A Social on-the-go portable printer: Sprocket uses seamless Bluetooth connectivity, so you can set it up at parties and events, and everyone can print their favorite moments from their smartphones or tablets
- Have fun - be creative: Customize your photos before you print with the HP Sprocket App to add fun text, borders, emojis, and more. Add a pop of personality for snapshots and stickers that are totally and uniquely you
- Instant snapshots anywhere: This compact photo printer was made to go wherever you do. It easily fits into any bag, so you can create 2x3-inch stickable snapshots whenever the moment strikes
- How to print: Connect the Sprocket Photo Printer to your mobile device via Bluetooth. Download the free and easy-to-use HP Sprocket App and enjoy fun portable printing
- For best results, use Original HP ZINK sticky-backed photo Paper: it’s specially designed to ensure you get bright, glossy photos with vibrant colors every time you print. Just peel off the back of your prints and your photos become instant stickers
- Main functions of the Sprocket portable photo printer: 2x3 photo printing on sticky-backed paper, mobile printing - take it anywhere, social media printing - print photos from your social media profiles, Bluetooth smartphone connectivity, and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
HP Sprocket Photo Printer
Instant Photo Fun
From selfies to Sunday brunch, create instant 2x3-inch stickable snapshots from virtually anywhere.
At a glance
Functions, media sizes supported, connectivity and borderless printing
Designed for on-the-go fun
Compare HP Sprocket Photo Printers
Explore HP Sprocket Accessories
Compare with similar items
Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices - White
Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer - Wi-Fi & NFC Compatible - Wirelessly Prints 2.1 x 3.4" Images, Advanced DyeSub Printing Technology (White) Compatible with Android & iOS
Portable Instant Mobile Photo Printer - Wireless Color Picture Printing from Apple iPhone, iPad or Android Smartphone Camera - Mini Compact Pocket Size Easy for Travel - SereneLife PICKIT22BK (Black)
Prynt Pocket, Instant Photo Printer for iPhone - Graphite (PW310001-DG)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DEAL CHASER||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.53 x 2.95 x 0.87 in||2.95 x 0.87 x 4.53 in||3.8 x 7.5 x 2 in||3.14 x 0.97 x 6.16 in||2.84 x 3.27 x 1.9 in|
With the portable, lightweight HP Sprocket Photo Printer, print photos from your smartphone or tablet just as easily as you post them. Make time spent with friends more memorable with instantly sharable 2x3-inch snapshots of every fun-filled moment. Use the free HP Sprocket App to customize photos with filters, borders, and emojis, scan printed photos, and view photo collections. Includes 10 sheets of HP ZINK 2x3-inch photo paper with peel-and-stick backing for instant photos or stickers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Left pic is a picture of the print out. Right pic is the original pic from my phone.
I love that you don't have to take the backing off if you don't want them to be sticky.
This thing is perfect for quick journaling or scrap booking. It couldn't complement the smash books more. ❤❤ I also included a picture so you could see the quality of the one I just printed. Trust me, that picture was taken in a dark restaurant.
Have you heard of the HP Sprocket....well for those of you who have not, the HP Sprocket is Bluetooth portable printing at it’s best. This device will allow you to print 2X3” color photos in seconds from your IOS or Android Device. The Sprocket comes in 2 different colors…Black & White. Today we will be taking a look at the white Sprocket so let’s go ahead and check out my video Review!
Fun. Yes it's pricey but let's face it, not too many of us print actual photos any more even us die hard scrapbookers at most stick a couple of fun prints in a planner page and call it a day. I purchased this printer specifically to add fun photos to my MAMBI Happy Planner. The 2x3 size fits across two boxes at an almost perfect fit. I also plan to use this at my wedding to give my mom and bridal party some fun instant shots.
Photo quality. Photos with a lot of bright colors and light come our best. Darker subjects, like my black cat are just ok. But still way in the good enough range. Professional photos of my engagement came out great.
Ease. So so simple. Charge it, download the app on your phone, open and install paper then connect via Bluetooth and DONE. The HP Sprocket app lets you add some fun effects like frames or hearts. Love it!!!!!
Paper. Wait for coupons and then get the best deals. The paper comes to .50 cents per printed sticker without a coupon or sale. Still worth it if you don't go too crazy. Beats the heck out of using an ink jet or cutting photos (did that for too many years).
Straight out of the box, I was a little confused on how to proceed. It would have been nice if this came with 'some' instructions beyond a card that demonstrated how to plug it in for charging (of all things to give directions on...). Maybe I was missing something in my package but mine did not come with information on how to sync it to your device, how to print photos, how to load the photo paper, etc... I've included some basic instructions for anyone who would like them down below.
As for the product itself, I'm really impressed at the image quality for such a small, portable printer. The editing features, including the option to add text, stickers, and frames is a really nice touch, but I wish there was an option to change sticker colors so that they would work on different types of backgrounds (white is your only option). A little frustrated that I can't find replacement paper for this on Amazon but they can be ordered directly through HP in packs of 20 at about .50 cents a sheet (CORRECTION: Amazon does carry the replacement paper - see link in comments section). This would be a great gift for anyone who loves to journal, scrapbook or to have 'just for fun'.
1. Charge the sprocket (light turns from orange/red to green when fully charged - it can be used while charging).
2. Insert photo paper with the blue card included, into the sproket (top of device slides and pops off)
3. Download the sprocket app onto your device (in my case, an iphone)
4. Press the button on the side of the sprocket to power it on - a white light will show.
5. From your device - search for HP Sprocket from your Bluetooth menu and connect.
6. Open the sprocket app from your device - from here, you'll be able to access your photos, editing tools and initiate a print job.
Most recent customer reviews