Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.64 shipping
HP 564XL Black Three Times More Pages Than Standard Ink Capacity High Yield Genuine Original Print Cartridge 800 pages (CB321W)
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHY BUY ORIGINAL HP INK? Based on Buyers Laboratory Inc. 2014 study the performance of cartridges refilled and remanufactured by leading refill service providers compared to Original HP ink cartridges (60XL Black, 60XL Color, 61XL Black, 61XL Color, 74XL Black, 75XL Color, 564XL Black, 564XL Cyan, 564XL Magenta, 564XL Yellow, 950XL Black, 951XL Cyan, 951 XL Magenta and 951XL Yellow) sold in America get up to 2X pages VS refills. Ensure that your printing is right the first time and every time.
- GET IMPRESSIVE RESULTS FOR ALL YOUR PRINT NEEDS -Use Original HP inks and HP Advanced Photo Paper to print water-, smear- and fade-resistant photos. HP proprietary inks prevent corrosion and clogging of the printhead, ensuring the best prints. Count on black text that resists smearing from highlighter pens - great for projects and everyday prints. Print documents with rich black text. HP recommends ColorLok® paper for best printing results.
- Print easily and affordably - Get up to 2 times more black printed pages for an affordable price, using high-capacity cartridges. Use convenient ink alerts to easily identify and shop for Original HP cartridges with HP SureSupply. Load cartridges with ease - unique color and fit ensure right color ink is in the right place. Versatile Original HP inks meet all your printing needs - from laser-quality documents to web prints. Produce water-, smudge- and fade-resistant prints.
- Count on HP for a superior printing experience - Ensure exceptional printing performance - Print responsibly - high-capacity cartridges require less cartridge and packaging materials per printed page. Get free, easy recycling - cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly. Use individual ink cartridges that you can replace one at a time and HP Advanced Photo Paper. Want more pages, great reliability, and amazing value? You want original HP inks.
- First Gen HP 564XL Black ink. Please Read Product description before ordering MAY OR MAY NOT ship in the retail box. WHEN THIS INK IS INSTALLED INTO YOUR PRINTER IT MAY DISPLAY A MESSAGE STATING THAT THIS IS OUT OF WARRANTY OR THAT THE HP WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED, PRESS OKAY AND ENJOY YOUR $AVING$. All Ink is warrantied for 18 months. HP no longer warranties these ink cartridges. Check HP's website for more information regarding this ink http://www.hp.com/pageyield/articles/uk/en/InkExpiration.html
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
HP 564XL BLACK INKJET PRINT CARTRIDGE
Yield2: 800 pages
#1 BRAND IN INK IS ALSO THE #1 VALUE
PRINT MORE. REPRINT LESS.
Original HP Ink is proven to be more reliable
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
RECYCLING MADE EASY
Designed with the environment in mind
STOCK UP ON HP 564 INKS:
1 Less than a year of display permanence behind glass is average for North America refill ink brands tested by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (see www.hp.com/go/printpermanence). HP Vivera ink and HP paper average 40x greater display permanence behind glass than refill inks with recommended paper.
2 Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
3 A QualityLogic 2009 study compared Original HP inkjet print cartridges (92A, 93A, 98A, 95A, 21A and 22A) with refilled ink cartridges sold in North America. For details, see www.qualitylogic.com/2009HPinktest.pdf.
Top Customer Reviews
This is the SECOND 564XL cartridge I have ordered through amazon.com. I don't blame them for this screw up, I blame the third party vendors sending on Amazon's behalf. For those that may not realize, there are TWO different 564XL cartridges... it's very possible the third party vendors are clueless about this issue as well.
First off, I am NOT talking about the photo black cartridge, so before you think I'm the one that doesn't know what he's talking about, get that out of your head. I'm talking about the standard black cartridge (the one that has the pentagon on the top to further identify its positioning in your printer's ink tray).
The 564XL (with CB321W stamped on the bottom of it), is the cartridge advertised on this page. If it was the correct cartridge it would have matched the width of the one I was replacing from my machine, measuring at right around 1" in width.
Instead, I received a 564XL (with CN684W stamped on the bottom of it). This cartridge is ONLY 5/8" wide, so it is narrower than the 321. This means it will hold LESS ink than the 321. In my opinion, this is the same original 564 (non-XL) cartridge. Perhaps HP reworked them so that they would include a bit more ink and gave it the XL suffix. However, the particular vendor that sent me this cartridge didn't even include the original packaging. They removed the cartridge from the original box (though the cartridge is still individually wrapped) and put a printed label on the side, INCORRECTLY labeling it as CB321W). I know it's incorrect because it only measures 5/8" across and is thinner than the one in my printer being replaced.Read more ›
HP inks aren't cheap, but even worse is having to buy them so frequently -- I usually run out right before I need to print something important. The XL cartridge is a good value and lasts a good long time. This should be the standard HP inkjet cartridge.
Some advertise the old package (3X pages cartridge) CB321WN#140 for $29.99, but they ship you the newer (2X pages cartridge) CN684WN which sells for $22.99. They rip you off by putting a sticker on the CN684WN that says CN321WN and ship you the new cartridge at the old CN321 price of $29.99. If I ever order ink through Amazon again, it sure won't be something sold by them for CDE. The supplier knew they did this and should have adjusted the price, but did not. I can buy that cartridge locally for less than on Amazon. Buyer be aware is all I can say.
The colors seem to pop when using the special 4x6 papers and drying time is very fast. I haven't seen any fading in pictures that were printed 2 yrs ago with these inks, and they are advertised to not fade, so i guess its working as advertised.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I ordered my ink cartridges I put them in a drawer where I always keep back ups so when I run out of ink I just take one out of specified drawer where I keep them. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Jacquelyn Legros
Worked fine. Not sure about the page count. I don't think any of them last nearly long enough.Published 1 month ago by SET
This does not fit in my printer that uses 564 ink. It is too wide!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This cartridge did not fit my printer. It is actually wider and will not fit into the appropriate slot. Read morePublished 4 months ago by RB
My printer is 5 years old and this product would not work in my printer. Printer indicated "Incompatible older generation cartridge". Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Do not purchase if your printer is a newer model. This cartridge only forks in older models. Info not clearly stated in product description.Published 5 months ago by Ted Bazer