HP ZINK(R) Sticky-Backed Photo Paper, 2x3", 20 sheets DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instant prints. Easily print your favorite photos. Simply load HP ZINK(R) paper into your HP Sprocket Photo Printer for sharable 2x3-inch snapshots anytime, anywhere.
- Printable stickers. Peel off the back of your prints, and your photos become instant stickers. Decorate your space, scrapbooks, or your backpack with stickable snapshots of your favorite moments.
- Durable prints: smudge resistant, water-resistant and tear-resistant. These glossy, colorful photos are ready to be shared and handled as soon as they print.
- What's in the Box: Two 10 sheet packs of 2x3-inch HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper
- Printer Compatibility: For use with the HP Sprocket Photo Printer
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HP ZINK(R) Sticky-Backed Photo Paper, 20 sheets, 2x3-inch for use with the HP Sprocket Photo Printer. Instant. Sharable. Fun. Turn your favorite photos into sharable fun with HP ZINK(R) Photo Paper. Easily load them into your HP Sprocket Photo Printer and start printing smudge-free, colorful prints instantly. And they're designed with a peel-and-stick back, so your favorite moments can be more than just another social post.Adhesive small stickers. ZINK(R) Technology and trademarks from ZINK(R). Used under license
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The greatest part about this paper that there is no ink involved! I use the sticky back paper with my sprocket to print pictures to place in my Erin Condren daily planner. It acts as a pseudo photo diary. The paper is reasonably priced too. I included a sample picture so you can see the quality of the prints.
They are the same price on the HP website as they are here on Amazon.
What I don't understand is that when I first searched for replacement packs they had a 50 pack here on Amazon for under $25 which obviously is much better value. That pack is now nowhere to be found? Either here on Amazon, or any other website?
I guess they could make more money this way.
Either way, I recommend using the HP brand, there are other manufacturers that make the 2x3 paper that will work in this machine, but I prefer to pay a little extra and use the genuine brand, that's just me.
Around $10 for 20 sheets, or 50c a picture.
I use empty cigarette boxes with their folding lids still intact. I also leave the cellophane wrappers on the boxes. A beautiful concept I am proud to say.
I use the 100's size boxes for storing unused new photo papers (removed out of their shipping boxes but still in their wrappers) and regular size cigarette boxes for storing delveloped photos.
With the cellophane still intact I select a developed picture to insert in the cellophane which indicates which group of pictures is inside the box. Works beautifully!