|Screen Size||17.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 4600|
|Wireless Type||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11abg, 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11a|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||4.5 Hours|
HP ENVY TouchSmart 17.3-inch Notebook PC (17-j141nr), 4th generation i7-4700MQ Processor 2.4GHz, 1TB HHD, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Voice command||Touch Pad|
|Operating System||Windows 8|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Make it big: Watch movies or make your own. Whatever your passion, nothing brings it to life like the HP ENVY TouchSmart 17. With its spacious and ultra-vivid 17.3-inch Full HD touchscreen, you'll see every detail down to the last pixel. Plus, you get blazing-fast speed for everything you do with 16GB of memory, NVIDIA graphics, and a fourth-generation Intel Core i7 processor.
- Signature Edition = No junkware or trialware. Most new PCs come pre-installed with programs, toolbars, utilities, and screensavers that you may not want. They can slow down your computer and junk up your Start screen or desktop. When you buy a Signature Edition PC, there’s no third-party junkware or trialware installed so your computer can run to its full potential. A sampling of new PCs with Signature showed an average battery life 28 minutes longer than the same PCs without Signature, an average start-up improvement of 104%, and they shut down 35% faster. PCs with Signature come pre-loaded with Windows Defender, an antivirus program that never expires and includes free updates without ever asking for your credit card.
- Display: 17.3 in diagonal Full HD BrightView LED-backlit (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support Processor: Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.40 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.40 GHz Memory: 16GB DDR3L 1600 MHz Hard drive: Hybrid SSHD: 1TB HDD + 8GB NAND Battery: 6-cell lithium-ion (up to 4.5 hours battery life)
- Full HD glory: The 17.3-inch Full HD display gives you crystal-clear views for more engaging movies, more immersive games, and more meaningful chats. Thumping Beats Audio: With Beats, four speakers, and a subwoofer, the ENVY TouchSmart delivers some of the best-sounding, richest audio available on a PC.
- Powerful Intel Core i7 processor: Fourth-generation Intel Core i7 processor delivers faster system performance, uses less power, and enables sharper graphics. Cutting-edge NVIDIA graphics: With the latest NVIDIA GeForce graphics and 2GB of video memory, you get a faster and more responsive experience, whether you’re blasting away in a game or chatting away on a video call. Versatile SuperMulti DVD burner: With the built-in SuperMulti DVD burner, you can create and burn your own CDs and DVDs, as well as watch movies.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Operating system: Windows 8.1 64-bit Optical drive: SuperMulti DVD burner Media drive: Multi-format SD card reader Audio: Beats Audio quad speakers and two subwoofers Video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M graphics with 2GB graphics memory and Intel HD Graphics 4600 Ports: 4 USB 3.0 (1 supporting USB Boost), HDMI, Headphone output/Microphone input combo, RJ-45 (10/100/1000) Camera: HP TrueVision Full HD webcam Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (Miracast enabled) Bluetooth: Yes Dimensions: 16.38 x 10.83 x 1.32 in (416.05 x 275.08 x 33.52 mm) Weight: 7.10 lbs (3.22 kg) Color: Silver Keyboard travel: 2.1 mm Touchpad dimensions: 110 x 68 mm Kensington MicroSaver lock slot Fingerprint reader
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very good value i7 processor w/ 16 GB RAM w/ separate NVIDIA GeForce graphics and 2GB of video memory.
No bloatware installed
I run AutoCAD with Dual monitor and multi programs with no problem. We have two of these in our office.
Up dated to windows 10 with no problems.
I would recommend to anyone looking to replace desktop
Top international reviews
Noticed some dirt on the keyboard (New product). Some dust or tiny crack on the internal side of the screen.
not really impacting performance. really powerful machine at good price (under $1K).