|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
HP Touchstone Charging Dock for TouchPad
|Price:||$49.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy, wireless charging for your HP TouchPad
- Place your tablet in the dock in portrait or landscape view
- Watch videos, read books and more as your tablet charges
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
+ Just sit your device on the device and voila, charging.
+ Can charge in portrait or landscape view
+ Exhibition mode which is like a fancy screen saver. When the tablet "sleeps" on the tablet you can show a clock, calendar, a pretty cool facebook app, and whatever exhibition app that you can find in the app catalog.
+ Dock can be adjusted for best viewing angle
+ It charges while the case is still on. It seems like it can penetrate through thick layers (thicker cases, or the cover flipped open) and still charges the device.
- I wish it were more mobile. The cord has a usb on one end to plug into a power supply, but the other end is stuck to the charger. I can't just remove the plug and take the dock with me to work and then plug it into a different cord there.
- With the case on and open, it can sometimes slide off the charger. Not slide off in a manner that'll fall to it's death, but slide off to the point where it's not charging anymore. Rarely happens though.
- Tablet only charges with the camera at the top, or the camera is on the left. In other words, there's 4 ways to place the tablet on the charger, but only 2 of them will actually charge it. To a new user, it's not obvious which way is right-side up, so they could set it upsidedown, and it's not gonna charge.
Forget third party "energizer" charging pads, this charger actually communicates and shares information with the TouchPad.
I love how you can set the TouchPad up to automatically display different things (while on standby) like photos or calender/daily schedule depending on which touchstone charger it recognizes its on. I've got one for home and the office!
Coolest way to charge anything!
Cable is sufficiently long. Stand can be set at nearly any angle. Plug is larger than the one for the phones, and oddly missing an HP logo, but is just fine.
The ONLY reason I only gave 4 stars, is because I expected the cable to be detachable like the phone stones. Alas, it is fjrmly wired in to the stone. Doesn't affect functionality at all, but would have liked to use a shorter cable.
To sum it up, if you have a TouchPad (and you should), you NEED one of these! Ditch the cable!
- it's so cool
- it works great
- props up your Touchpad at a good angle
- so much money for such a little thing
It charges my Touchpad without wires. Simply place the Touchpad on the dock and it charges. Even with the HP case on, it still works.
It also puts my Touchpad into exhibition mode. I love having Sports Live updates or the clock on the screen while it charges.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great, when yer port is shot from bad angled cords & won't charge anymore , get this !Published 1 month ago by craig
Picked up a TouchPad for cheap when they were discontinued but always have had problems keeping my TouchPad charged with regular USB cables since kids would always mess with it... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer