Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on June 19, 2014
Very nice sleeve as it has ample padding on both sides especially the side with the pocket. Zippers are well place. The laptop compartment only opens from one side so it won't allow the laptop to slip out easily. The accessories pocket opens all the way allowing you to remove items with ease. If you needed to search for something it is not a problem as well. If you just wanted to bring the laptop alone, it's a very nice feature to have the handle as well. I would recommend it for anyone looking for an inexpensive sleeve. The only down side is it would get dirty easily due to the color, but that doesn't matter to me.
on August 4, 2017
great buy
on August 22, 2013
This sleeve fits perfectly in my 14 inch HP laptop. I carry it with me in my backpack for more safety. There is also a handle to carry from too. The zipper opens at one side of the sleeve, so its easy access. I also like how there is an outside pocket with zipper to carry my pens or charger in. this is my first laptop sleeve that matches great with my silver laptop.
I recommend this notebook sleeve to anyone who has a 14" laptop!!
Soft and cushioned on the outside, In.
on August 31, 2015
love it fits and works well. I love the soft fabric on the inside.
on May 9, 2012
You can't get much of anything these days for $10. This is a tight fit on a 14" notebook, especially a widescreen. Has little stretch but just barely fits on my 14.1". Pocket is nice. Interior is good. Color is as it is pictured, perhaps a little lighter. Handle is a bit flimsy but works, don't advise more than a laptop in this bag if you're using the handle. But for price/performance and reasonable quality sleeve it is unbeatable.
on March 12, 2014
As other people have said, the bag is a tight fit (I have a 14" Dell Inspiron 14R) so make sure the dimensions are okay, as your laptop might be too wide for the case. No issues with the bag so far, and it looks nice. Others have said it's darker in person, but it isn't that significant.
on April 11, 2012
This case is perfect for my HP! It fits like a glove and I love the handle and the extra pocket it comes with! I had ordered a different laptop case that said it was supposed to fit all 14inch laptops and it was much to big for mine so I was very pleased when this one fit perfectly. My only complaint was that it had a couple of dirt stains when it arrived but I rubbed them out and I would definatley recommend this to any HP owners. And the price was unbeatable!
on June 10, 2014
This is a perfect fit for the chromebook 14 by HP, The laptop will never move inside and you have an extra pocket outside
on April 29, 2012
The color does not match with the picture (which was the reason it drove me to rate this a 4), it's usually more of a beige-gray kind of color which personally, is not that appealing or cool-looking whatsoever. It seems sturdy and I like the fact that the zipper is on the side rather than the top. The handle and side-pocket are very convenient.
on October 15, 2012
This is the perfect size for an ultrabook. I love that it has a pocket for the charger but it's still thin & light enough to carry around everywhere. It has good padded protection which keeps my computer save. I would recommend this product!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question