HP WiFi Mouse
|Price:||$17.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No wires, no receivers-uses your computer's built-in Wi-Fi® receiver
- Five programmable buttons and 4-way tilt scroll wheel
- Designed for comfort
- please download the latest firmware upgrade for the HP Mouse
Frequently Bought Together
Compare to Similar Items
This item HP WiFi Mouse
HP x3000 Wireless Mouse, Black (H2C22AA#ABL) B00NMTXYN6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Super Store 4 Less||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Battery Type||Information not provided||Information not provided||AAA||Alkaline|
|Hardware Connectivity||Bluetooth||USB 2.0||Radio Frequency||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||2.28 x 3.89 x 1.38 in||2.24 x 3.73 x 1.54 in||2.28 x 3.94 x 1.57 in||2.69 x 4.37 x 1.44 in|
|Item Weight||3.84 ounces||2.11 ounces||3.52 ounces||4.8 ounces|
From the Manufacturer
Connect to your PC without using a USB receiver
Symmetric Sculpted Design
Point, click and scroll using your left or right hand
Hold the mouse easily and securely
Five Programmable Buttons
Create shortcuts for functions you use often
4-way Tilt Smooth Scroll Wheel
Scroll up, down, left and right with more control
Helps your mouse work on most surfaces
Know when your mouse battery is running low
Long Battery Life
Save power using sleep mode and the on/off button
(2) AA batteries
Up to 9 months
PCs with Microsoft® Windows® 7 and WIN7 logo certified Wi-Fi network adapter
Top Customer Reviews
One important note: this WiFi HP mouse requires not only Windows 7, but a "Win7 logo certified WiFi network adapter." My assumption is that any PC shipped with Windows 7 will be compliant, but some older hardware upgraded from Windows Vista or prior versions may not. If your laptop shipped with something other than Win7, this may be worth looking into.
For starters, the HP WiFi mouse is packaged in easy-to-open cardboard packaging, not the skin-tearing plastic blister pack that the Logitech came in. Good start. Included in the package are "quick start" instructions, a mini CD (which, as of this date, has the v1.0 driver, which is current on the HP website), and the mouse with two AA batteries installed.
Installation is straightforward, though the software took a few minutes to complete on my laptop. Once the drivers were installed, the software automatically searched for and found the mouse, then paired with it. Little user input was required, just clicking OK a few times. And usually, each session of Windows is this "automatic."
However, during day-to-day use, there have been a handful of instances where the mouse is unresponsive.Read more ›
2. Fast, smooth controls.
3. Good battery life.
2. Pairing is slow and painful.
3. When you start up you're stuck with the mouse pad. The mouse must be paired in Windows mode.
4. When the batteries die, after about 3 months, pairing takes even longer.
5. The energy saving mode often requires re-pairing the computer with the mouse.
All in all, I cannot recommend this product.
If this review was helpful, please add your vote.
A few other notes:
- the wheel is smooth, does not "click" as you scroll
- the two side buttons are on opposite sides of the mouse. Seems a little difficult to use the button on the right side unless maybe you are left handed (but then the other one would be hard to use).
- the mouse buttons take slightly more pressure to click then other mice. Should be good at avoiding accidental clicks.
- the included CD is a mini-disc so if you have an HP Envy (like I do) or a computer with a slot-loaded optical drive, you have to download the software from HP's site since you can't use that size of disk in those drives.
Overall this is a great mouse and I would buy it again because I do like using wifi instead of USB. I only wish you could customize the side buttons more like some of the Logitech mice out there. I would give it 5 stars if I could customize the side buttons.
The mouse works with a Dell, so I'll keep it. Hence the 2 stars, instead of just 1. It will not work on the computer I bought it for.
WARNING: The software is on a mini-disc. Do not put this into a disc slot unless you have one where the tray comes out for you to put the disc in. If you put the mini-disc into a slot where the tray does not come out, you'll have to fish it out with an index card.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
To small for my big hands, good for children not adults unless you have small hands!Published 3 months ago by Jerry Barbree
I have an old laptop with all the usb ports broken (thanks to my kids) with no BT, and this was the only option I had to connect a mouse. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Victor Greeley
It has severe connection issues. Sometimes takes 15-20 to connect to the pc, and never stays connected over 1 hour. Gotta start the connection game all over again. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Abhishek Goteti
This item is absolute garbage. The connector will die within 5 minutes of being hooked to the laptop. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer