- Brand Name: HP
- Model Number: LK752AA#ABL
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Color: black
- Item Display Weight: 1.20 pounds
HP Wireless Mini Keyboard (LK752AA#ABL)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silent operation - High-tech scissor switch keyboard design offers a quite experience.
- Wireless freedom :Free yourself from wires with wireless keyboard up to 32 feet
- Link-5 micro receiver - Save limited USB ports by linking upto five compatible HP wireless accessories to the same smallUSB receiver.
- Just look for the Link-5 symbol.
- Advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology for less delays or dropouts.
- Link-5 micro receiver -
- Save limited USB ports by linking upto five compatible HP wireless accessories to the same smallUSB receiver. Just look for the Link-5 symbol
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Connect up to five HP accessories using only one USB receiver
Control volume and multimedia with the touch of a finger
Optical Finger Navigation
Move and point your mouse smoothly and accurately
2.4GHz Wireless Technology
Control your PC from up to 30 feet away with less interference
Up to 30 feet
Modern style with chiclet keys
Top Customer Reviews
Simple installation. Put in batteries then Plug in USB receiver/transmitter and it's done. The issue I have is the instructions are all pictures and no writing. Keyboard has a pretty good feel for a small keyboard. Not as good as my ThinkPad though. The so-called mouse is awkward to use, but it does work. The keyboard feels solidly built.
1. HP provided three large sheets of paper that tell about regulation compliance and other non-operational info in about a dozen different languages but couldn't find the space for a paragraph about the power on/off behavior.
2. There is a picture pointing to an undocumented button on the bottom of the keyboard. It seems to be a power on/off button, but you have to hold it for a couple of seconds power off.
3. There is no description of how the on/off functions work. Nothing is said about the conditions under which the keyboard will automatically turn back on or if it will automatically turn off after a period of non-use
4. It seems that even when only using the notebook computer keyboard the mini keyboard automatically turns on. If the mini keyboard isn't being used, why turn it on? It also seems to turn on whenever the mini keyboard keys are pressed but not when the mini keyboard mouse is used. (This mouse check is the only way I have found to reveal whether the mini keyboard is active or not since pressing a key will turn it on.)
5. Nothing is said about whether an accidental key press while transporting the keyboard will turn the keyboard on and there is no way to determine whether it is on when it is not connected to a computer. (Can't do the mouse check)
6. Nothing is said about battery life.
7.Read more ›
the keyboard has the same type of feel to the keys as does apple's wireless keyboard, which is a good thing. this keyboard does not use bluetooth but it does have a mini USB receiver that can also control up to 5 other wireless devices. this is a very unique addition to this keyboard and i applaud HP for implementing it since it frees up additional USB ports on my computer. the keyboards wireless connection is one of the most solid connections i have ever seen. i have never lost any typed letters do to variations in the wireless signal. the sleep mode is fairly standard these days, but when the device wakes up from sleep mode it should work flawlessly and without delay. this keyboard fits the bill when it comes to reliability. one serious complaint i have with apple's peripherals is that when their bluetooth devices go to sleep, they have serious problems when they wake up.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
once I got used to the small keyboard, let me tell you.... I can work so much faster with this keyboard. The batteries last forever too.Published on July 29, 2014 by A. Follansbee
It is remarkably compact and has almost standard sized keys and two buttons which act as the left and right mouse buttons. Read morePublished on February 22, 2014 by Richard Coury
Worked fine. Had to replace one already because it stopped working. One the second one for almost a year now with no problems.Published on February 18, 2014 by John Rippberger
it does as I expected,
very manageable and nice shape.
I would recommend it if you have a mini or laptop, but I use it for my PC anyway :)
Worst wireless keyboard ever. Had a range of 5 feet, had to return. The mouse cursor could barely be controlled.Published on November 22, 2013 by DarqMan
I need this because I sit on the couch across the room from a large HDTV which doubles as my computer monitor. The Mini Keyboard sits on the coffee table and doesn't overwhelm it. Read morePublished on November 21, 2013 by jzisfein
Have been looking for a USB keyboard with the apple-like keys for months. This one is perfect and compact and has a great feel.Published on October 22, 2013 by Steve Pospisil