Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 718 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 773 reviews
on March 12, 2014
I purchased this mouse for a little bit over 10 dollars at the time of this review.
Windows 8 did not have a problem finding drivers for the mouse and it was working within seconds of plugging in.
The sensitivity of the mouse is perfect, allowing swift, accurate motions to be relayed instantly as if it were a corded mouse.

The mouse works flawlessly on every reasonable surface I have tried using it on. Grained wood, a magazine, plastic table, paper etc are no match for this mouse.

I have not had it long enough to comment on the battery life of this mouse to see if it reaches the advertised length. I turn it off when I'm not using it, and using a multimeter, the 1.5v batteries are still showing 1.47v after a month of every weekday usage for 4 hours or so constantly.

I like the idea of the interchangeable plastic covers with different designs on the top. It just so happened the "Stashe" model was the cheapest one at the time of purchasing, and it matches my personality.

Overall, good purchase, good product, would recommend.
on October 17, 2013
This mouse works smoothly and accurately. I've not experienced any skipping or delays in its response. An extra bonus for me is that it does not require the use of a mouse pad - I use it on my wooden desk top - it actually works better on that surface than on the pad. The convenience of a wireless device coupled with a comfortable design make this the best mouse I've ever used.
on March 22, 2017
We originally purchased wireless mouses for our department 5 years ago which everyone was happy with. However my wireless mouse started consuming batteries faster and faster as time went on. This mouse was purchased as a replacement because it boasts a 30 month battery life. WRONG!!!! I got about 5 months out of the first set of batteries and thought maybe it was because they were the non-name-brand batteries that ship with small electronics, that does not seem to be the case. Now that the mouse is about a year old, I am lucky to get two months out of a set of batteries with this mouse and normally have to replace them after 3-5 weeks. I have tried turning the mouse off each afternoon, three different mouse pads, and several different brands of batteries; none of that seems to make a difference. The rest of my department is still using the older mouses and replace the batteries once or twice per year.....guess I'm going mouse shopping again. I am very disappointed in this HP product as the HP mouse I use at home has been phenomenal.
on July 18, 2017
It's OK. I needed a cheap mouse quickly. I like that the dongle pairs with my kb. One complaint (and I have gone through the mouse settings) is that the left click is off. I have mouse settings for single click, and this very often requires multiple attempts before it works. Another complaint is that it tends to click when not intended. Anyway strange things have been happening since I started using it. Nothing really bad. Links get moved in Firefox when I didn't move them, for example.

I have used the HP Elite kb and mouse combo for years and may have to scrape up the dough to buy that again, if this thing gets too annoying.
on April 12, 2014
ORIGINAL REVIEW : Laser works on pretty much every surface. I can use the arm of my easy-chair as a mouse-pad. Unit IS a handful but I prefer this as my hand doesn't cramp from holding a tiny undersized mouse all day. I haven't had it long enough to comment on battery life but after owning a finicky, power-hungry, P.O.S. Microsoft mouse, I'm betting anything's going to seem like an improvement! Unit seems well made (like the knurled metal & rubber wheel) and I especially like the design of the battery compartment door. It's got simple tabs on one end and there are two strong micro-magnets that hold the other end locked in place. A much better design than friction-lock plastic tabs that are both finicky and prone to breakage over time. As always, I'll update my review if anything changes (including a report on battery life).

UPDATE - I use this mouse daily and NEVER turn it off. I think I've only replaced the batteries once (twice at the most) during the time I've used it. Not only is this mouse easy on batteries, it's a superb performer overall. Being disabled, I use my laptop to surf the internet pretty much anytime I'm at home and awake so this thing gets a LOT of use. I have no real complaints of this model and as a matter of fact, I JUST (7/29/15) ordered another one of these this past week for use with my Netbook that I use when I'm away from the house (in restaurants, coffee-houses, and etc.).
on October 31, 2016
Just OK. The wheel is very stiff to use. Fits hand well (I have an average size hand). Somewhat confusing about removing and replacing batteries no instruction, so you have to figure it out by yourself (not hard just confusing). The worst thing about this product is the packaging - be warned, have several knifes hand and watch yourself.
on February 20, 2014
I was looking for bluetooth so I wouldn't have a dongle hanging out of my laptop. This was very inexpensive, so I decided to give it a try.

I'm very picky when it comes to mice. When I find a mouse I like, I usually buy a few so I have spares. Whenever I go to a store that has mice on display, I try them out. I couldn't do that with this mouse, but I decided to gamble anyway because I thought the mustache was amusing.

Well, you win some, you lose some; in this case, the left, right, and wheel buttons are much stiffer than I would like, so I won't be buying any more of these. I use a mouse for many hours a day, almost every day. It's crucial that anything repetitive like clicking, be easy and smooth.

It might not bother other people, but it's such a crucial part of the mouse experience that I have to knock off two stars for it.
on July 20, 2017
tthis was perfect but my experience was tarnished because I had just p
purchased a keyboard with and mouse from Microsoft thsat was missing the little piece that allows you to connect with monitor. I had no folloup re satisfaction, like I get from amazon. I had no luck, after several hours of trying , to order a part, let them know I had issue. I tried chat, onsite and with phone. So I finally had to order this one from amazon, to get the chip. In two days I was up and computing! I still have the extra mouse of course. LOL
on May 24, 2015
For the price, this works well, i use it for my laptop and to play games on it as it is a laser class mouse. The top plastic is very shiny and does get smudged up fast, but i was expecting it, what shiny black item doesn't get dirty??? haha. Anyways, the mouse comes with 2 energizer AA batteries, which was cool. See where the top plastic shapes a V at the bottom? Just pry it up there and you'll see the batteries. The thin plastic shiny part, just lifts off and is held on by very small magnets. Pretty cool idea, no snap pieces, just a simple magnetic piece to hold the top on. So for the price, i'm giving it 5 stars, plus it's an HP, usually lasts a decent amount of time, but we'll see i guess. Matches my acer V nitro black edition laptop, so it's great to me. I guess the only thing is i wish they made the wireless usb stub a little shorter, it still sticks out about a 1/4" from the side of my laptop, not the worst, but it could be better.
on August 23, 2016
**UPDATE**

7/6/17 - NOT HAPPY AND WILL NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN! The scroll wheel has malfunctioned and is make the page skip/jump (pretty badly) when scrolling up and down. Also, the battery is now dying and I have used it for just about 1 year. This mouse is consistently left at my office, in a controlled temp environment, and only used there. If I could, I'd rate this a 0. But Amazon will only allow me to change it to a 1.

7/28/17 - I purchased this mouse because of its stylish look along with how long the battery is supposed to last, being that I use this for work. I was really disappointed due to the fact of how small and heavy it is. It's really uncomfortable to use on a daily basis. If you have a smaller hand, I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

Giving it 3 stars.