|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11abg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HP X3000 Wireless Mouse, Blue (K5D27AA#ABL)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand new, and authentic HP products ship from, and are sold by Amazon.com (check above)
- Stylish, attractive design: The sleek and modern X3000 adds an instant touch oftrend-setting style for laptop, desktop and netbook PCs
- Nano receiver: Takes up less USB space & conveniently stores inside the mouse
- Scroll wheel zips you through the web and documents with speed & ease
- Contoured shape promotes all-day comfort
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- One-year - worldwide parts-and-labor limited warranty
- 12-month battery life
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Standard 3 buttons
- Textured grips
- Optical sensor 1600dpi
- USB wireless nano receiver 2.4GHz
- 12-month battery life
- 3.73 inches x 2.24 inches x 1.54 inches
HP X3000 Wireless Mouse - Blue
Ditch the cord for wireless freedom.
Built with strict standards and guidelines, the HP X3000 Wireless Mouse effortlessly blends sleek, modern design with life-enhancing, advanced features.
- 70 years of experience. Strict quality control. 1 of the world's leading notebook manufacturers. HP delivers cutting-edge products built with some of the toughest standards in the industry.
- Ultra-sleek and modern design comes to the compact mouse. The eye-catching HP X3000 Wireless Mouse adds an instant touch of trend-setting style to streamline and spruce up any work space.
- Quality craftsmanship. Reliable performance. The HP X3000 Wireless Mouse combines the latest technology and most up-to-date features you crave.
This product has
- Rubber side grips: Textured grips feel awesome.
- Nano receiver: Space-saving 2.4GHz nano receiver.
- Optical sensor: Optical sensor works on most surfaces.
- Standard scroll: Scroll wheel zips through web and documents.
- Support any time: HP 1-year limited warranty included with 24/7 support by phone or online.
- Mobile mouse: Mobile size travels light.
- Battery: AA Battery included. Efficient, 12-month battery life.
- Wireless: Wireless connection sets you free.
Actual products may vary from images shown.
Compare with similar items
Wireless Mouse,Splaks 2.4Ghz Wireless Optical Mouse with Nano USB Receiver,4 Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI Level (1000/1500/2000) - MS0808 Blue
AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver (MGR0975)
Wireless Mini Mouse M187, Pocket Sized Portable Mouse for Laptops
HP 2.4GHz Wireless USB Mouse Z3600 with Interchangeable Covers (Grey/Blue/Red)
HP Wireless Mouse X4000 with Laser Sensor (Winter Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Splaks Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ONESALE||Amazon.com|
|Color||Blue||Blue White||Black||Black||Grey/Blue/Red||Winter Blue|
|Connectivity Technology||—||Wireless, USB||Wireless||wireless||Wireless, USB||wireless|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0||USB, USB 2.0||Radio Frequency||USB||USB||Radio Frequency|
|Item Dimensions||2.24 x 3.73 x 1.54 in||2.52 x 3.82 x 1.48 in||2.28 x 3.94 x 1.57 in||3.22 x 1.25 x 1.94 in||2.26 x 3.7 x 1.41 in||2.64 x 4.21 x 1.52 in|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces||1.76 ounces||3.52 ounces||3.61 ounces||2.1 ounces||6.88 ounces|
|Platform||Windows XP||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8.1||Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000 Server||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista||—||Windows|
Built with strict standards and guidelines, this wireless mouse effortlessly blends sleek, modern design with life-enhancing, advanced features.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Doesn't have "soft side rubber" grip panels as described - just plastic, but nicely dimpled.
Uses a AA battery, the easiest to find while traveling. (Some use one, or even two, AAA's which is a more expensive and harder to find alternative.)
Pairs easily; I'm using it in tandem with a a Logitech TV keyboard (K400 Plus with built-in touchpad) which also runs off a 2.4gHz dongle - there isn't any interference between the two.
The Logitech keyboard plus this HP x3000 mouse are currently paired with an Asus Chromebit which is "ChromeOS (or, Chromebook operating system) on a stick" and the setup works fine - I was worried ChromeOS wouldn't be able to pair with two different pointing devices from two different companies with two different dongles, but it did. As for Win8/10 - the packaging says works with Win10 so I trust it does.
One compatibility caveat: ChromeOS Beta 50 version, the most current version as of my review date, has NO granular controls for mouse performance on desktop ChromeOS (peachy keen controls on actual Chromebooks, abysmal on ChromeOS desktop devices). This means scrolling with the scroll wheel isn't as fast as I'd like, but cursor movement is a little speeded up since this is a 1600 dpi mouse (a lower rez mouse would probably move the cursor more slowly).
AT $8.45 A SCREAMING BARGAIN IF YOU WANT A MOUSE FOR EASY USE WITH A TABLET OR LAPTOP.
The top reviewer for this product said his (2013) version is chintzy; so is my version (even though I suspect the product is slightly different since it is no longer soft-touch on the sides). Not on the top - the scroll wheel is fine, the clicking smooth (and quiet, unlike his - it's quieter than my Logitech mice). But underneath - compared to my Logitech sub-$30 wireless mice, the underside looks like a $5 no-name, shipped from overseas, disaster. Doesn't affect use, but not confidence inspiring.
Mice don't seem to come in very standard sizes anymore. I am attaching a photo of three other mice. This one is middle sized, front to back and left to right, but taller than most other mice.
IN THE ATTACHED PICTURE, left to right:
Microsoft basic corded mouse; this HP; Logitech travel/mini mouse M187; generic wireless mouse from Dell that came with my desktop (but says "Logitech" underneath).
This mouse fits very well in the palm of my hand not to mention how comfortable it is. The way it is designed it does not aggravate my nerve damage nor cause any pain after long periods of use. Both the left and right click work well along with the up and down button.
This mouse was super easy to install with instructions that are very easy to read and understand. A battery does come with this item so, you don’t have to worry about purchasing it. To install the battery, on the backside of the mouse, there is a thumb press to slide it open, and insert the battery. Then insert the receiver into the usb port, which by the way, is very small and it does not take up much room like previous ones that I have owned. Turn on the mouse and then hit the blue connect button which, located on the backside of the mouse.
Very happy that I purchased this mouse because it works great. Very easy to install and as a bonus a battery is included. It does match my laptop and would also match other laptop colors as well. Slides great on almost any surface and it is a fast-little mouse to boot. Would recommend this item to others who would like to purchase a mouse to match their laptop for sure.