|Standing screen display size||23.8 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||4.5 GHz core_i7|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2933 MHz|
|Hard Drive||1 TB Flash Memory Solid State|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 630|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HP 24 Pavilion All-in-One PC, 10th Gen Intel i7-10700T Processor, 16 GB RAM, Dual Storage 512 GB SSD and 1TB HDD, Full HD IPS 24 inch Touchscreen, Windows 10 Home, Keyboard and Mouse (24-k0080, 2020)
Enhance your purchase
|CPU Model||Core i7|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||16 GB|
|Series||HP 24 All-in-One PC|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWER MEETS PERFORMANCE – Leading-edge performance and cutting-edge style give this All-in-One PC the means to tackle demanding projects and enjoy movie marathons, all while looking good anywhere you put it
- THEATER-WORTHY – Enjoy jaw-dropping detail and incredible sound with audio by B&O and Full HD resolution
- LATEST PROCESSOR – Everything you do feels fast and easy with a 10th Generation IntelⓇ Core i7-10700T processor with an Intel turbo boost of up to 4.5 GHz
- MODERN GRAPHICS – Stream all your 4k content and favorite games smoother than ever with the IntelⓇ UHD Graphics 630 card
- DUAL STORAGE OPTIONS – Boot up in seconds and store more of what you love with HDD and SSD dual storage options with up to 512 GB SSD and 1TB HDD
- PLENTY OF RAM – Boost your efficiency as you browse, create, and multitask faster than ever with 16 GB of RAM
- WINDOWS 10 AND WARRANTY – Do great things with a desktop equipped with Windows 10, tested over 230 individual times, and backed by a 1-year limited hardware warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare HP All-in-One PCs
Compare with similar items
HP 27 Pavilion All-in-One PC, 10th Gen Intel i7-10700T Processor, 16 GB RAM, Dual Storage 512 GB SSD and 1TB HDD, Full HD IPS 27 Inch Touchscreen, Windows 10 Home, Keyboard and Mouse (27-d0072, 2020)
HP Pavilion 27-inch All-in-One Desktop, 10th Gen Intel i7-10700T Processor, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD Storage, Full HD IPS Touchscreen, Windows 10 Home, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo (27-d0080, 2020)
HP 24 All-in-One PC, 11th Gen Intel i7-1165G7 Processor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD Storage, Full HD 23.8” Touchscreen, Windows 10 Home, Remote Work Ready, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (24-dp1280, 2020)
HP 22 All-in-One PC, AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Processor, 4 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Full HD IPS 21.5-inch Anti-Glare Display, Windows 10 Home, USB Mouse and Keyboard (22-df0022, 2020)
HP 24-inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop Computer, Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home (24-dp0180, Silver)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TGC Distributors(S/N Recorded)||Amazon.com|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||4 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model||Core i7||Intel Core i7||Core i7||Intel Core i7||Athlon||Core i7-1065G7|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||AMD||Intel|
|CPU Speed||4.5 GHz||2 GHz||4.5 GHz||2.8 GHz||2.4 GHz||1.3 GHz|
|Screen Size||23.8 inches||27 inches||27 inches||23.8 inches||21.5 inches||24 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 630||Intel UHD Graphics 630||Intel UHD Graphics 630||—||—||—|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB||512 GB||0 TB||512 GB|
|Item Dimensions||21.27 x 6.5 x 17.12 inches||24.12 x 8.19 x 18.73 inches||24.12 x 18.73 x 8.19 inches||21.29 x 8.05 x 16.12 inches||19.3 x 8.05 x 14.99 inches||21.29 x 8.05 x 16.12 inches|
|Item Weight||14.77 lbs||19.60 lbs||19.60 lbs||12.90 lbs||12.56 lbs||—|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
HP 24 Pavilion All-in-One PC is the perfect blend of form and function. The FHD IPS touchscreen combines with audio by B&O to deliver you action-packed entertainment. Intel’s latest processor keeps your performance reliable while IntelⓇ Ultra HD Graphics makes any 4k content as smooth as ever. Dual storage options give this HP desktop computer the capacity you crave, while the 16 GB of RAM makes multitasking a breeze. Your setup has never been more modern with a Windows 10 operating system, wireless mouse and keyboard combo, and all your needed ports conveniently placed on the side and back of the All-in-One desktop. Finally achieve the remote work office you’ve always wanted with the HP Wide Vision pop-up privacy camera integrated with the quad array digital microphone. Power up your HP pavilion desktop with confidence since this device passed over 230 individual tests. Stay environmentally conscious as strict energy-efficiency is built into every one of HP’s desktops.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
New PC started right up. What really impressed me is this replaced a 4 year old dead Asus aio, but it only took 20 minutes to set up and install all the updates. Kudos to HP. Very fast start up. The "pull up" webcam is a little flimsy, but functions perfectly. Beautiful screen, works perfectly with my additional monitor, and best of all I recovered all my data. Kudos to Microsoft and OneDrive! Included mouse and keyboard on new machines are usually pretty hokey, but the included keyboard is solid and I will keep it as an extra.
- The touchscreen is very responsive
- Easily has more USB and HDMI ports than you will ever need
- The camera is good quality
- The included keyboard and mouse work okay and make pleasant sounds
- It's super sturdy
- The keyboard and mouse are sometimes a little hard to push/use. I've missed keys before or tried to click and it didn't register. If you play a lot of games, you'll need some time to get used to it
- The ports are all on the back which gets messy if you have more than 2 wired devices plugged in
- Doesn't have a battery. If you're upgrading from a laptop, think about alternate power supplies if your power is iffy or if you get frequent blackouts
- It's Windows. I'm not an Apple person by any means, but Windows is a privacy nightmare
Overall, if you're thinking about a new computer? This is a good one to get.
This computer was everything i had hoped for; big crisp screen, lots of disk, memory and processor speed. Today (day 2) was spent transferring files, updating and installing apps and it was l going vrry smoothly. About an hour into it i decided to play some music. Unfortunately the speakers were not putting out recognizable sounds.
After about an hour trouble shooting with built-in HP diagnostics i was able to identify that there was a problem with an audio driver. Note that sound worked yesterday when i had first used the machine yesterday. The HP sw allowed me to diagnose the problem and reload and/or fix the driver.
Summary: great computer. Too bad it had a buggy driver, great self help tools