Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
HPRT Label Makers Machine with Tape-Bluetooth Connection Mini Waterproof Labels Compatible with iOS Android Home Office Organization Easy to Use
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Portable, cute and pocket-sized, Type-C Charging, Bluetooth Conncetion, Compactible with Android, iOS See more|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Home office school|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||10|
|Max Printspeed Monochrome||30|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique Design: This H11 label printer is as small as a palm-sized powder, which is cute and lighter than other mini labeler (0.25lb). The switch of the label maker adopts touch techniques, you don't need to press any button to operate.
- High Quality Printing: Up to 203 dpi high resolution makes the outline clear even printing photos. The label tapes with glossy surface are water-proof, oil-proof and scratch resistance.The printing will not fade over time.
- Common Usage - The label printer can not only organize files in the office, label items for small business, but also sort stuff at home and label kids items for school supply.
- Easy Usage - Only 3 steps to print your label: Turn on Bluetooth to connect the device →Scan the QR code on the paper roll to set right size for the label and edit → preview / save the template → print.
- The APP HerePrint contains various fonts, templates and icons to opt. Be creative and make the labels delighten your life!
HPRT H11 Label Makers
Keep Your Life Organized
The Macaron shape makes it smaller, lighter, portable and cute, which is simple and humanized-no protruding buttons, no press required.
APP Various functions: images, label templates, stickers, graffiti, dates, bar codes and QR codes etc.
Keep Your Life Organized
- At HOME, you can label the kitchen spice jars; You can paste dates and reminders on the pill boxes or classify your stuff;
- You can print labels for kid's SCHOOL SUPPLY, for example labeling the kettle with the exclusive name;
- If you run a SMALL BUSINESS, you can print barcode or QR code (APP Supported).
- In the OFFICE, you can classify your document or other stuff.
Waterproof & Oil-proof
Customize Your Spice Jar Labels
- Waterproof / Anti-scratch / No edge warp / No residue left after tearing them off
Waterproof for Refrigerated food
Make it bold for darker printing, The printing clarity is affected by different fonts.
Organize Home Stuff
It's more convenient to find what you want.
H11 Label Maker with tapes
Strong Stickness Makes it possible to label on the clothes and fabric.
Easy to Use- Bluetooth Conncetion/Wireless
Compatible with iOS&Andriod
- Scan the QR Code on the label
- Inkless/Thermal Techniques
- 3-second Touch Power on
- Bluetooth Connection need to access location to connect to the printer, but we will never ever collect or conceal your privacy.
From the brand
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 5% on 3 Clear Label Tapes when you purchase 1 or more Label Maker H11 offered by HPRT Official Store US. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code SA4KEACV. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Color Labels 3 Tapes when you purchase 1 or more H11 Label Maker offered by HPRT Official Store US. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 3MOICP6Q. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 3 mixed label tapes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HPRT Official Store US. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 8GEZXKBL. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cute Pattern Tapes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HPRT Official Store US. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code LJTWCLRN. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Pattern Labels 3 Tapes when you purchase 1 or more H11 Label Makers offered by HPRT Official Store US. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code Z9HGKL9S. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on White Labels 3 Tapes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HPRT Official Store US. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code PLWWQ2MP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By SYPDX on October 2, 2022
By Amy Campbell on November 20, 2022
The things that I am not satisfied with, that I docked a star:
- I wish it printed a more solid black ink color. It seems almost faded right out of the door. I haven’t even used the color tapes because I’m not sure how well the ink (technically thermal burn) will be visible.
- Sometimes it doesn’t print centered even though the preview is not off. If you print the same label multiple times (2 or more) this usually resolves itself, but in this process it wastes some labels. One time it took 3 prints to be accurate. Adjusting the tape inside didn’t seem to work because it has a self scanner or something and just readjusted the position after I tried to fix it myself. Anyways, this only seems to be an issue the first time you want a label after opening the door/swapping tape, etc. Once the feed tightens where it’s supposed to be it seems ok to print many labels.
By Seana Lou on November 14, 2022