HQMPC Garden Hose Quick Connect Solid Brass Quick Connector Garden Hose Fitting Water Hose Connectors 3/4 inch GHT (2SETS)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★【Standard 3/4 Inch GHT Garden Hose Quick Connect】-You will get 2 brass female connectors + 2 brass male connectors+4 free washers.You can enjoy it work perfectly with any standard garden hose,faucets,hose bibs and watering devices.
- ★【Durable And Solid Brass Construction Water Hoses Connector】-Standard 3/4 inch GHT water hose quick connector fits all types of garden hoses. The most solid brass which means durability & leak-free. No cheap and flimsy aluminum or plastic material.Note: our thread is NH ( american hose thread) , should connect with NH female thread, if you connect with another thread possible leak
- ★【Quick Connect Garden Hose Fittings】-Stand up to 200 PSI,gives the Easy Connect Fitting continuous water flow and it’s a great tool to complete your garden accessories and water hose connect.Easy to connect and disconnect.
- ★【Quick & Easy Connector】- 1-Handed Operation.You can save much time using the quick connect sets install in spigot, hose end and nozzle. Easy Off-And-On adapter provides a tight, secure Fit, no-Leak connection.
- ★【Water Hose Quick Connect with 3 Years Warranty】The best brass garden quick connectors for your garden hose.You can reply on our service of 3 years guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Garden Hose Quick Connect sets designed for your garden
Garden Hose Quick Connect sets include:
2 solid brass female garden hose quick connect adapters
2 solid brass male garden hose quick connect adapters
Extra 4 washers
Solid and durable water hoses connector
(1) Solid brass, Heavy Duty, Durable water hoses connector
(2) Well made, zero leaks hose quick connector
(3) Easy to handle and attach
Quick connect Female to 3/4 inch internal pipe thread
(1)Quick connect Female to 3/4 inch internal pipe thread
(2) Fits Standard Garden Hoses and Tools
(3) water hose quick connect
Water hose connectors and quick connect garden hose fittings
High Quality hose connectors for Quick switching for different nozzles, sprinklers, and watering equipments.
No need to screw and un-screw everytime. No flow stopper, no water pressure reducing.
Garden hose quick connector
|Garden Hose Nozzle||Garden Hose Quick Connect Solid Brass Quick Connector||Garden Hose Y Valve Connectors Copper Hose Splitter Brass Y Valve||HQMPC Heavy Duty Brass Shut Off Valve Garden Hose On Off Valve||brass shut off valve||Garden Hose Y Valve Connectors Copper Hose Splitter Brass Y Valve|
|Screw Threads||3/4" GHT threads||3/4" GHT threads||3/4" GHT threads||3/4" GHT threads||3/4" GHT threads||3/4" GHT threads|
|Material||Solid Brass||Solid Brass||Solid Brass||Solid Brass||Solid Brass|
|Garden Hose Nozzle||4 Way Garden Hose Splitter||HQMPC Heavy Duty Brass Shut Off Valve Garden Hose On Off Valve||HQMPC Heavy Duty Brass Shut Off Valve Garden Hose On Off Valve||Garden Hose Elbow||Elbow with Shut Off Valve|
|Material||Solid Brass||Solid Brass||Solid Brass||Solid Brass||Solid Brass||Solid Brass|
|Thread||3/4" GHT||3/4" GHT||3/4" GHT||3/4" GHT||3/4" GHT||3/4" GHT|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
USA design has female threads on INSIDE - and male threads on outside.
Chinese product has female threads on OUTSIDE - and male threads on INSIDE.
you have three choices:
1 Use only the Chinese design
2 Use only the USA design
3 Mix the two designs in your inventory knowing you can't mix USA and China designs on a single hose or sprayer.
This is about the 3rd set of brass connectors I purchased. Apparently, our home has a higher water pressure level than most. The first couple I purchased could not handle the pressure and would separate on their own or leak badly. These did not leak or separate.
Here is my gripe. The piece that is inserted into the other to lock in place is screwed onto the hose end. Why is this important? The internal diameter (ID) is reduced because of this. If you would like to use the hose only, without say a hand sprayer attached, the stream of water can't be used for something like watering a tree or filling a bucket because the stream is too powerful. If the connections were switched, the flow would be the same as if you just had the hose on by its self because the water flowing through the brass fitting would not be forced through a reduced opening. It doesn't sound like a big thing however, if I don't need a sprayer attached to the hose for a task I also have to remove the brass fitting on the hose end to use just the hose. Most other brass connectors have the ends configured the other way for this reason.
Note: The male part which has the O ring, uncommonly screws to the spigot and not the hose thereby minimizing the
chance of losing the O ring, if it were on the hose which would be knocking and moving around.
update 11/29/2018 - I removed the piece from the faucet and found that the rubber washer actually worked its was into the faucet itself. I pulled that out and then substituted a round (tube) washer I had bought to solve some leaky hose joints. I also added some plumbers tape on the faucet threads. I reattached the quick-connect piece, tightened with a wrench and then connected a hose with nozzle. Turned on the water and everything looked fine. Hopefully this resolved the prior issue and I'll deploy the second unit next spring on another outdoor faucet.