Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on January 31, 2013
writing a review for something like this probably won't appeal to most readers.
Why did I buy 2 of these units.
1. they were bought for a pair of canon powershot A750 cameras.
2. the cameras and adapters are part of a fixed frame device called a book scanner
3. the cameras will not be used elsewhere for the time being. single focus, one aspect, SO a power adapter is preferable here
4. Cameras burn through batteries. I have a Sony SLR for my business and it goes through batteries really quickly.
5. if you are using this type of camera in a studio environment then this adapter is ideal- for not having to stop what you are doing to change the batteries.
The adapter is lightweight and small enough to be intrusive,
on April 24, 2011
I read the reviews and thought this would be the answer to my problems, but I was disappointed. It does power the camera, but when I try making a video with the camera, it has a loud humm or buzz in the sound playback and I cannot seem to get rid of it unless I go back to using batteries to power the cam. All attempts to use the power adapter to shoot short videos, end up with the annoying loud buzz or humming noise.

Plus, I did not receive a small tripod along with my adapter...??

Steve L.
Cypress, TX
on September 18, 2009
For the short time I've owned this adapter it has worked perfectly with my Canon PowerShot A570 IS. It's definitely a battery saver, especially if you are making videos. The mini-tripod included with the adapter was a nice bonus. I haven't uncoiled the cord all the way yet to see just how far away from a wall socket a person can get but with the use of an indoor/outdoor extension cord that's not really an issue with me. I believe this to be a great product at a great price and I'm very happy with my purchase.
on May 15, 2017
Works great, exactly what I ordered.
on January 30, 2010
The first unit I received did not work. I thought I was in for a hard time but I was certainly wrong. The company responded immediately and offered a refund or a replacement. Within days, my working replacement arrived and I have been totally satisfied. Sometimes, the quality of a product and/or company can be judged not only by when things go right but also by when things go wrong. Oh, and I didn't even have to return the first unit.
on April 12, 2009
"I purchased the Canon PowerShot A590IS and it used batteries excessively, so I purchased the AC power cord. It arrived very quickly from the mfg. and was in perfect condition. It hooked right up, and I have been using it with great success ever since. The adaptor also came with a 6 inch tripod stand for the camera. It too has good uses in tight spaces. Good bargain."
on April 2, 2012
Using this power adapter with video out results in visible interference that makes it difficult to focus the image. I'm going to have to replace this with something built to a higher standard.
on October 17, 2013
ordered to go along with the Canon camera I purchased and it works great when batteries are low or removed from camera to allow pic downloads to the PC.
on September 12, 2015
I cannot get it to charge my rechargeable batteries.
on July 16, 2015
Great charger/power supply. Love it. thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.