Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on March 5, 2013
I own a sony handycam and with two young boys my charger got misplaced. So I went on a search and found this at an amazingly great price! The shipping was awhile but I was just happy to use my camcorder again. I've now had it for along time use it plenty, also bought a second so I can keep up for that "accidental misplacement" again. Oh and this actually charges my camcorder way faster than the original! Which is a great bonus.
on February 9, 2016
A++ Great Purchase.
on November 18, 2016
I pulled out a couple of cam corders I hadn't used in seven years and realized that I lost the AC adaptor. This works just like the original. Very nice. I recommend this.
on June 3, 2012
I ordered this product years ago for my 2 Sony DCR-SR45 cameras which they dont make anymore. A friend of mine just ordered one recently and lost the camera charger and ordered this product and i wish i could have warned them before hand. This product shorted out my camera is use for videoing events and wouldn't even charge my back up camera. Junk. Stay far away from this equipment!
on June 23, 2014
It is a AC adapter so not much to say except it works (which is a good thing) Now that i bought it I'm sure i find find the old one, lol
on December 3, 2012
Lost my adapter for my camera, got this, it worked perfectly and arrived extremely fast. If you for some reason need one of these, just get it from here to facilitate it. Not much can be said other than, it works perfectly.
on August 20, 2015
Junk item! Didn't work, had to get Amazon involved before anything was done about it
on November 18, 2015
Excellent.
on December 29, 2012
My original cables were stolen so I needed to replace them. This product is a good replacement and it works as the original cables.
on March 15, 2015