- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by HQRP-US when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
HQRP New Russian Ukrainian Laminated Transparent Keyboard Stickers for All PC & Laptops with Red Lettering
|Price:||+ $2.14 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HQRP Russian and Russian/Ukrainian Cyrillic Notebook Keyboard Stickers - Laminated Mat
- Red color on a transparent background - specially for light keyboards of Notebooks and Laptops!
- Transparent stickers allow you to keep your existing characters and add the new letters to the right lower corner of a key
- High Quality Adhesive material keeps labels in place until intentionally removed. HQRP Letter Stickers will help to protect your keyboard from small scratches and keep it clean and nice!
- Dimensions of a single sticker: 10 x 10 mm.
|Save on Quality Keyboards and Mouse by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black), 30-Pack $6.99
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard and Wired Mouse , 10-Pack $121.12
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard, 10-Pack $81.65
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you have a regular English, American or any other PC keyboard, you can easily convert it to a Russian/Cyrillic/Ukrainian/English just apply the stickers to the appropriate keys.Laminated construction enhances look and maximizes durability. Mat finish eliminates reflections. Clear transparent background makes sticker invisible, and alows existing characters to show through HQRP Letter Stickers will help to protect your keyboard from small scratches and keep it clean and nice!
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The most important is that the letters are printed on the backside (or laminated) so they will never get wiped off.
The stickers stick really well, I think they will last for as long as the keyboard does.
I really like these red letters, I only wish their color was just a bit brighter (for my black keyboard).
Also, as it was suggested in one of the customer's review, when applying the stickers, you should use a needle to carefully pick them up from the basement paper. If you pick them up with fingers, the stickers will still have a layer of paper on the back.
I did applied mine with needle and it's nice and feels like they will last forever.
I definitely recommend them.
On top of that "customer service " is an example of "you don't know what are doing, stupid customer" attitude .