4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
HQST 100 Watt Polycrystalline 12V Solar Panel with Solar Connectors High Efficiency Module PV Power for Battery Charging Boat, Caravan, RV and Any Other Off Grid Applications
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$25.00 (26%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Weight: 15lbs. Dimension: 35.6x25.9x1.18in. Product Efficiency,High module conversion efficiency. Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Polycrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells that help increase space efficiency, easy Installation.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Maximum Power at STC: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.2V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.50A
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.4V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.70A
HQST 100W Solar Panel
HQST 100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and solar connect leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
Off-Grid Roof top/Ground Mounted. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing. RVs, trailers, motorhomes, caravans, boats. 12 volt Battery Charging.
Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this polycrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space.
Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Can be used for many different applications
|Optimum Operating Voltage||18.0V||20.6V||18.2V||19.1V||20.3V|
|Optimum Operating Current||5.58A||4.85A||5.5A||7.89A||8.62A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.3V||24.6V||21.4V||22.7V||24.3V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.83A||5.28A||5.7A||8.09A||9.35A|
|Maximum System Voltage||600 VDC||600 VDC||600 VDC||600 VDC||600 VDC|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Dimensions||35.6 x 25.9 x 1.18 in||39.65x19.41x1.18 in||35.6 x 25.9 x 1.18 in||51.3x25.9x1.38 in||57.79x25.86x1.37 in|
|Weight||14.3 lbs||12.12 lbs||14.3 lbs||22.1 lbs||22.04 lbs|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of the panels arrived damaged from shipping, customer service was fast and they sent me a replacement panel the day after I contacted them. All they required was a picture of the damaged panel.
Also, HQST sends you a little pamphlet with these panels, offering you a free 2W/6V solar panel, in return for you leaving a review. While this is the reason I am writing this review (I usually don't bother leaving reviews for anything), it in no way influenced my review. These panels are well constructed and very efficient, I don't think you can beat them for the price.
I did not buy a controller or a battery, simply plugged it directly into the cooler which needs 4-5 Amps at 12-14V.
It kept our food nice and cold during the day and, as the temp went down into the 40s at night, the cooler coasted through the night and revved back up again as soon as the sun came up.
Of course I had to move it several times a day to keep it in direct sun. In the morning I propped it up on the rear bumper, during the day on the roof and as the afternoon progressed I moved it to the hood. see picture
I plan to someday upgrade from a tent to a teardrop trailer. Then I'll get a battery and controller and fabricate a permanent, swivel mount for this panel.
Mind you, in the upper Midwest, it won't produce near the power it did in the southern desert. It produces 5-6 Amps in "full sunlight" which means no clouds, no trees, no buildings. Low angle sun in the north doesn't deliver near the illumination that high angle southern desert sun does. This is why solar doesn't pay back in Detroit, Chicago or Minneapolis. Not enough sun.
It works great in the desert. I'll be trying it in Moab UT next year.
Very well made!
All 3 have been producing more power that the rated output.
I'll be purchasing more to expand my system.
Great Solar panels, Great price!
They were promptly shipped, and arrived in excellent condition. I have them installed, on my roof. Typically,
with an inexpensive MPPT Solar Charge Controller, I see around 60 watts from just one panel in the mid-
afternoon sun, but it did test even higher just before noon. See the attached photos.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 27, 2018
Sólo les encontré un inconveniente, y es que tuve que quitarles los conectores MC4 porque con ellos no cargaban, corte los conectores, les puse regletas en una caja de empalme y ya funcionan perfectamente, así dan mucha potencia electrica.