3 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
HQST 100 Watt 12Volt Off Grid Monocrystalline Portable Foldable Solar Panel Suitcase with 10A Charge Controller
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.00 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HQST 100W monocrystalline solar suitcase is a plug and play system.
- The controller is purchased from Renogy.
- The charge controller is optimized for a 12V/24V system; Deep Cycle Sealed (AGM), Gel and Flooded battery option ready. Smart 4-Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- The 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Portable Solar Suitcase is an entire solar power system incorporated into a single, compact package. This solar suitcase includes two 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 10 Amp Charge Controller with an LCD Screen for power regulation. The 100 Watt Solar Suitcase will make charging on the go as easy as 1-2-3!
- The HQST 100W monocrystalline solar suitcase is integrated with highly efficient Monocrystalline panels, sturdy aluminum stands, and a handy traveling bag, making this a perfect portable solar system.
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wanderer 10 Amp 12V/24V PWM Common Postive Solar Charge Controller
- Nominal System Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Grounding Type: Positive
- Battery Type: Sealed, Gel and Flooded
- Mounting Options: Surface mount
- Dimensions: 4.68x2.95x1.08 inches
Weighing in at about 27.05 lbs, this lightweight suitcase includes two 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one Renogy 10 Amp Wanderer Charge Controller with an LCD Screen for power regulation, one tray cable with alligator clips for easy connection to the battery, and protective casing for safe portability. The HQST 100 Watt Solar Suitcase will make charging on the go as easy as 1-2-3!
Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand. Heavy duty handle and latches for longevity. Protective casing
Compatible with gel, sealed and flooded batteries. Charge controller with LCD display for displaying operating information and data
Positive-ground 10A built-in Solar charge controller provides intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Returning this item was a nightmare, so factor this in unless you're dead-set on getting this panel for some reason and want to risk getting one of the many that deliver DOA. It's huge and heavy, and they won't pay for any postage back even though it's a DEAD UNIT that arrives. You have to go buy a box to pack it and go drop it off at FedEx and pay $70 for the privilege. Got zero emails from them inquiring about the return. Very shady company, you have been warned.
Cons: The legs are super weak and broke the first time we used it and the cable is too short. Both are easy fixes though. Extend the cable so it’s not in the shade of you RV and put some self tapping screws in the base of each leg and you will be good to go. See the pictures for details. The hinge of the leg is made out of plastic and falls apart in the heat. The self tappers will fix it. Hopefully they redesign those two issues.
Out of the box, the charge controller was loose between the folded up panels -- I found where there's sticky velcro and re-stuck it. So far it hasn't come off, but if it becomes a problem I'll replace with outdoor mounting tape. Given alternative products are up to 2x the price, I'm OK with this shortcoming. The controller itself has a single button, but it doesn't do anything in this application, the controller is designed to manage a small load as well (think a small solar-powered light fixture), the button will turn that on or off. It has a display which will give you some stats, and there is a manual for the controller included.
The cabling comes with alegator clips you'd clip directly to the battery, and I do think it's a little light for this much current. Since my camper battery is in a plastic marine box that isn't exactly convenient to open, I have a SAE type connector that hangs out to connect a float-charger, this is the same as I've seen on some newer campers for a "solar" connection. I snipped off the clips and soldered a matching SAE connector on instead. I also built myself a SAE to SAE "extension cord" with 10 guage wire, in case the panel needs to be a little further away. Again, givin the price I'm good with this.
Overall I'm happy so far, I'll update my post if that changes. We have a trip planned with a 6-night stay in one place with no hookups, so I'll be putting it through the paces.
Top international reviews
5つ星のうち 4.5 2 レビュー
チャージーコントローラー（追加購入範囲¥6000以下で想定）が壊れていることがあるので別購入が必要です。それでもコストパフォーマンスは維持できそうな発電力条件は機能しそうです。 私は返品処理希望も手続きもしておりません。2018.07.06 14:19現在
Verarbeitung und Funktion einwandfrei.
Nehme das Teil nur mit, wenn mehrere "freie Übernachtungen" geplant sind.