YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(5 star). See all 17 reviews
on September 24, 2016
I have installed this solar cell on my shed roof. The unit is charging 4 batteries which are then inverted to power my greenhouse. I have plenty of capacity to run 4X 20W LED lights and 2X 82W heaters using the 100W solar cell. So far the unit is working great.
on March 20, 2016
If you are using this set up alone it is good for what you get but if your gonna add more panels like I have been doing you will need a 30 amp charge controller other wise this works great I have two panels and a third one going up in a few days .
on October 11, 2016
The solar panel is working excellently! I used it to power 4 underwater fishing lights on my 500 foot pier as well as 2 led flood lights that are on the pier. The customer service is excellent, they treat you well, are very helpful and responded to my questions quickly and politely. I plan on buying a couple more down the road.
on September 26, 2016
Nice product!

The panel is clean and well made. The installation is simple. The system
start charging my 12v deep cycle battery as soon as it was connected and
everything has been working well so far.
on September 12, 2016
Received this solar panel kits several days ago. The panel is beautiful and well made. HQST is very professional on answering the questions. The manual included in the kit gave great direction on how to set up my new system. Recommend!
on December 8, 2016
I purchased this for my RV to see how effective solar cells would be while dry camping. I am very pleased with the results of this panel and controller and will be purchasing additional panels in an effort to be completely solar on a daily basis.
on October 25, 2016
We are waiting to install the system due to WEATHER here on the north coast of California.. Will get back to on performance. Quality seems excellent. thank you. It will be installed on or RV for coach power. Thank you. We will be back soon.
on October 4, 2016
works better than advertised, easy install, keeping batteries nice and full, plenty of power to run my inverter.
on October 4, 2016
Nice product; have not finished the setup, but have checked the panel, putting out 15VDC: question, no mention of the "Load Connection" on the controller, last 2 on far right: Panel/Battery/Load (with a light bulb icon) is this for running an inverter/light? thanks, in advance
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse