Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(5 star). See all 26 reviews
on September 24, 2016
I have installed this solar cell on my shed roof. The unit is charging 4 batteries which are then inverted to power my greenhouse. I have plenty of capacity to run 4X 20W LED lights and 2X 82W heaters using the 100W solar cell. So far the unit is working great.
on October 11, 2016
The solar panel is working excellently! I used it to power 4 underwater fishing lights on my 500 foot pier as well as 2 led flood lights that are on the pier. The customer service is excellent, they treat you well, are very helpful and responded to my questions quickly and politely. I plan on buying a couple more down the road.
on March 20, 2016
If you are using this set up alone it is good for what you get but if your gonna add more panels like I have been doing you will need a 30 amp charge controller other wise this works great I have two panels and a third one going up in a few days .
on September 26, 2016
Nice product!

The panel is clean and well made. The installation is simple. The system
start charging my 12v deep cycle battery as soon as it was connected and
everything has been working well so far.
on March 27, 2017
Easily installed on my sailboat. Instructions were clear and easy to understand from installation, wiring and set up. Functions well, in the sun it was getting 23 volts and in the shop 18 volts. It will more than suit my needs, keep my batteries topped off and the lights (and more) running. Highly recommend.
on December 8, 2016
I purchased this for my RV to see how effective solar cells would be while dry camping. I am very pleased with the results of this panel and controller and will be purchasing additional panels in an effort to be completely solar on a daily basis.
on October 4, 2016
works better than advertised, easy install, keeping batteries nice and full, plenty of power to run my inverter.
on October 25, 2016
We are waiting to install the system due to WEATHER here on the north coast of California.. Will get back to on performance. Quality seems excellent. thank you. It will be installed on or RV for coach power. Thank you. We will be back soon.
on April 25, 2017
Works great , buy here for great solar stuff you will be very happy !
on August 7, 2016