Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(5 star). See all 36 reviews
on September 24, 2016
I have installed this solar cell on my shed roof. The unit is charging 4 batteries which are then inverted to power my greenhouse. I have plenty of capacity to run 4X 20W LED lights and 2X 82W heaters using the 100W solar cell. So far the unit is working great.
on October 11, 2016
The solar panel is working excellently! I used it to power 4 underwater fishing lights on my 500 foot pier as well as 2 led flood lights that are on the pier. The customer service is excellent, they treat you well, are very helpful and responded to my questions quickly and politely. I plan on buying a couple more down the road.
on March 20, 2016
If you are using this set up alone it is good for what you get but if your gonna add more panels like I have been doing you will need a 30 amp charge controller other wise this works great I have two panels and a third one going up in a few days .
on May 17, 2017
The thing works. Maybe the controller isn't top notch and cable for controller to battery is not included but the kit isn't $250 either. I think upon review of options available it is a great deal. It even works passably well in cloudy weather. The controller is, honestly, my first upgrade item though. It IS a bit simplistic and chintzy but overall, price vs. bang for buck, I am pleased with it very much. Look at my reviews... i don't b.s. and I take no discounts for fluffing my reviews in spite of repeated offers for same.
on September 26, 2016
Nice product!

The panel is clean and well made. The installation is simple. The system
start charging my 12v deep cycle battery as soon as it was connected and
everything has been working well so far.
on July 16, 2017
Bought this to keep my boat battery charged between use. Easy instructions, easy install. Very happy with the panel.
on March 27, 2017
Easily installed on my sailboat. Instructions were clear and easy to understand from installation, wiring and set up. Functions well, in the sun it was getting 23 volts and in the shop 18 volts. It will more than suit my needs, keep my batteries topped off and the lights (and more) running. Highly recommend.
on February 3, 2017
well made
on May 6, 2017
This is an excellent package. I found it to include all components necessary to set up a perfectly operating 100 watt system for my off grid (literally) cabin.
on October 25, 2016
We are waiting to install the system due to WEATHER here on the north coast of California.. Will get back to on performance. Quality seems excellent. thank you. It will be installed on or RV for coach power. Thank you. We will be back soon.