4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
The HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt
Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at only 16.5lbs, this panel contains 36 efficient polycrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass.
The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
Off-Grid Rooftop/Ground Mounted.
Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing.
RVs, trailers, motorhomes, caravans, boats, etc.
12 volt Battery Charging.
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
Dimensions: 39.7 X 26.7 X 1.4 In
Compare with similar items
Mighty Max Battery 100 Watts 100W Solar Panel 12V - 18V Poly Off Grid Battery Charger for RV brand product
ALLPOWERS 20A Solar Charger Controller Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator with USB Port Display 12V/24V
HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Slim Design)
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Renogy 100W Polycrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HQSTSolar||Mighty Max Battery||ALLPOWERSDirect||HQSTSolar||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Size||1pc||100 Watts||—||100W Slim||1 pc||1 pic 100W|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very well made!
All 3 have been producing more power that the rated output.
I'll be purchasing more to expand my system.
Great Solar panels, Great price!
One of the panels arrived damaged from shipping, customer service was fast and they sent me a replacement panel the day after I contacted them. All they required was a picture of the damaged panel.
Also, HQST sends you a little pamphlet with these panels, offering you a free 2W/6V solar panel, in return for you leaving a review. While this is the reason I am writing this review (I usually don't bother leaving reviews for anything), it in no way influenced my review. These panels are well constructed and very efficient, I don't think you can beat them for the price.
I did not buy a controller or a battery, simply plugged it directly into the cooler which needs 4-5 Amps at 12-14V.
It kept our food nice and cold during the day and, as the temp went down into the 40s at night, the cooler coasted through the night and revved back up again as soon as the sun came up.
Of course I had to move it several times a day to keep it in direct sun. In the morning I propped it up on the rear bumper, during the day on the roof and as the afternoon progressed I moved it to the hood. see picture
I plan to someday upgrade from a tent to a teardrop trailer. Then I'll get a battery and controller and fabricate a permanent, swivel mount for this panel.
Mind you, in the upper Midwest, it won't produce near the power it did in the southern desert. It produces 5-6 Amps in "full sunlight" which means no clouds, no trees, no buildings. Low angle sun in the north doesn't deliver near the illumination that high angle southern desert sun does. This is why solar doesn't pay back in Detroit, Chicago or Minneapolis. Not enough sun.
It works great in the desert. I'll be trying it in Moab UT next year.
They were promptly shipped, and arrived in excellent condition. I have them installed, on my roof. Typically,
with an inexpensive MPPT Solar Charge Controller, I see around 60 watts from just one panel in the mid-
afternoon sun, but it did test even higher just before noon. See the attached photos.