Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on June 21, 2014
With my engineering hat on, I very, very much appreciate having products which distinguish between their guaranteed minimum performance and their expected average performance -- and then meet the average more often than not. That's my experience with Eneloops -- I've had several prior-generation packs which all lived up to expectations (and I wouldn't have had to purchase these newer units had several of those not been given away or sold installed in devices which I parted with; all the ones I still have are still going strong).

This new latest-gen pack is thus far living up to expectations just as effectively as their predecessors did -- which is important, as I'm putting them to safety-critical use powering my bicycle headlights.

That said -- I only use slow charge cycles with a good charger (personally, I'm using a predecessor to the LaCrosse BC1000) to maximize my batteries' lifespans, and I strongly recommend doing likewise for anyone hoping to get years of regular use.
on February 26, 2014
I have run these through some basic discharge then recharge via break-in feature on a Maha PowerEx MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer. End charge was about 50mah higher than specs. Every battery processed through testing has exceeded manufacturer specifications, so I will recommend these to anyone really wanting a long lasting good battery. I have also cycled a set 300x and still performing within specifications!
on July 2, 2014
These are the best I've found so far. They hold their charge for months and months with no apparent loss of power when you finally use them. They're very long lasting, and have ample power for demanding use. I use mine for my flashes and other photographic equipment and they haven't let me down. I've read numerous reviews and these were touted (rightfully so) as the best.
on November 22, 2013
I bought the eneloop HC batteries after reading reports and positive reviews. Turns out they were right.
The battery came precharged, but will not last too long on most devices, especially flashlights, when you first use them.
It does take a bit longer to charge than other batteries, but once fully charged, they last much longer (~20-40%) than my other rechargeable batteries. I use these on my bike lights and they last on average about 20-30 hours. And as the manufacturer said, they do hold their charges very well during storage.
on March 26, 2014
I just keep buying and returning to Eneloop brand. Tried others Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd and Ni-Zn batteries. Eneloop just delivers, and mostly on where it counts - it doesn't self-discharge. You turn your appliance without surprise of zero charge.
on January 29, 2015
I purchased the previous generation of the Eneloop rechargeable batteries, in 2013, after doing much research into the best rechargeable batteries. I have not been disappointed. Since I needed more batteries, I did some additional research, and found out they had a newer version, which is supposed to be even better. So far, so good.
on November 22, 2014
Good product not much to say about it, I would recommend to a friend!
on July 27, 2014
I had purchased the Sanyo XX Eneloop AA a year ago and liked the length of amount it lasted. It proved to be running longer on power than the White Eneloop. A charge can last for month with normal usage (not gaming for many hours). Therefore the AAA was purchased for the gaming system remote and controller. The batteries goes for a long time before needing a charge.
on January 3, 2014
These batteries last and last. I've been using them for a long time now and never have any complaints. Agree they are pricey but they will out perform any rechargable batteries made.
on December 8, 2014
Rock solid. Love these for powering my flashes at weddings.