Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HSI Professional Curling Iron Set. Professional Salon Model, Free Glove included with curling wand
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on April 30, 2012
Ok lets start with the four interchangeable sizes. This is so great .Basically you just bought 4 different professional curling wands for less than the price of one. It's awesome because the styling options are endless, from the signature Kardashian curls to the tight bouncy summer curls that every girl has to try at least once.

I love that the heat distribution is very even . Also the heat settings are all digital which is great because you know the exact temperature at all time. This wand also heats up so quick it takes less than a minute to get up to 400 degrees. Also nice that they threw in a heat protective glove. All and all I looooooove My new HSI Curling Wand!!! Are u still here? Stop reading and go buy your new hair toy already!!!
33 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2015
I've been looking for the perfect beach wave curling iron for a long time. I found this one that gives me the option to change the curl size with the quick switch of the wand. The curling iron itself is really fast to heat up and easy to use. I like that the screen turns green when ready. The package shipped relatively quickly and arrived in perfect condition. The only con I can think of is that there is no stand of sorts to keep the barrel raised off of a surface. I guess it's nice in that theres nothing protruding that would get caught in your hair, but it does worry me for safety reasons. I ended up using the included heat glove to rest it on, since those tend to make my hair frizzy and static-y anyways. It's a very minor design flaw that wouldn't deter me from ordering it again, but something to consider if you don't have a heat-resistant countertop.
review image
on January 20, 2015
I had my eye set on the Bellami brand, but after some research decide on HSI, several reasons why but let me tell you a couple that sealed the deal with HSI.
1) Price. omg Bellami is 300.00 unless you use their coupon code which gives you 160.00$ off, however do not be fooled, if you use their coupon code it is considered final sale. No returns, exchanges, or warranty replacement. Which means its yours no matter what. you get a dud your out 140.00. No, thank you. I would like a product that a company stands behind 100%.
2) Customer Reviews about Customer Service. Go look them up, not only the ones on their site but overall, NO not so good. Not about the product but about the customer service they received.
That is why I chose HSI, I love this curling iron set. It took me some practice to get used to it but worth the effort. So, its very easy to attach the different size barrels, its gets hot very quickly and it stays hot. It curls hair well and curls stay intact very well (remember to let your curls cool before running your fingers though you hair) with a bit a hair spray. Great set overall, bonus the send extra little goodies and the hair oil is to die for!
on June 8, 2012
great product. keeps my hair curled all day.Takes about 10 minutes to curl all my hair so it saves A LOT of time! professional grade, very easy to use and all 4 barrels give the hair a different look. It gets very hot, so be careful and use the glove provided.
on July 20, 2014
I'm a big fan! I wasn't 100% sold on the idea after reading all reviews, but you really can't beat the price considering you receive four curling irons ... For those that had such troubles switching the barrels, if the bumps on the inside to lock it in place aren't lined up exactly right it definitely causes more difficulty. If you're careful putting each one on correctly it seems to come off easier. I actually don't use the included barrels as frequently as I use the specialty ones that I purchased separately, but I've used all at least once and have no big qualms with any. I do find that my curls don't stay as long as I would have expected when using these barrels in particular, but I really really love and adore the specialty ones, which curl my hair perfectly and stick around into the next day! One thing to make note of is that the clip-less barrels, no matter the brand, are NOT for short hair! It's just too difficult to get your hair wrapped around without burning your hand or arm if your locks are too short. Not sure why any of the long-haired gals on here had such issues, unless they were trying to hold the barrel pointed up like you might one with a clip. To use it correctly you have to hold the barrel facing down and start wrapping your hair at the base of the barrel from the root down. If your hair is too long to curl the entire length at once, just do the top part and move the barrel down to do the other half after the top is curled. I would definitely recommend this for purchase to anyone that feels comfortable using a clip-less iron, just be aware that it is very different than the usual suspect.
on January 21, 2015
I am so happy that I have found a product that actually curls my hair... And it STAYS! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. It is a little on the pricey side but worth the money! My hair is thick and no matter how much hair spray nothing ever works! I am so glad I came across this, because you get 4 Barrels and it works amazing! I get compliments all the time and I use it everyday!
review image
on June 24, 2015
i bought this a long-ish time ago. around 2 and a half years. i absolutely loved it. but mine was very hard to change barrels on. i had a medium sized barrel one that couldn't change heads, so i just put the largest one on this and didn't switch heads ever. but when i really wanted i'd have my boyfriend switch heads for me. which was not hard for him- so i guess i'm just really weak.

it's no longer working, it might just be me not getting the plate on right. but i love this, absolutely loved it. over 2 years of use and no issue but it being hard to switch plates. and as a professional hair dresser that's honestly kind of a plus because you know it's not going to fall off or disconnect out ever. which is obviously really important.

i am for sure buying another one ASAP.
on July 30, 2016
I really love this curling iron! It makes my hair smooth and keeps the curls overnight. I have mostly straight color treated hair. I have used this when my hair was long and short. I find this curling iron easy to use and seems to be made very well. I even accidentally put the hot iron on the cord for about 10 seconds until I smelt something burning and when I took the iron off the cord and looked at the cord, the cord had a small mark but didn't even burn through. I love how I can have one curling iron that I can switch the different sizes of barrels and get different looks. When I purchased this curling iron I was able to get rid of most of my other curling irons making more room in my bathroom cabinet. It is also very nice to take on a trip because you can take the barrel out of the handle to store it.
on December 2, 2014
I did research and tried a bunch of different curling irons and this is my favorite. It's so easy to change sizes. I travel all the time and I never go anywhere without it. I even bought the other attachments that came with a travel bag to fit all of these and the three of those from HSI.
on August 14, 2012
I like the HSI flat iron, it works just as well as my last one from Herstyler but half the price! I Also did not know it came with a glove, what a good idea!