HSRG Child Standing Walker, Adjustable Rehabilitation Training Equipment Stand Frame for Cerebral Palsy in Children, Injured Leg in Paraplegic Children
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The stand is designed and produced according to the requirements of users, suitable for the treatment of children with lower limb paralysis between 1-10 years And lean forward training to prevent muscle atrophy and strengthen muscles
- Table board: It is completely designed according to the standing position of the human body. There are adjusting knobs on the fixed frame, which can be appropriately adjusted for the applicable height to provide the human body with the best dining or playing support.
- Waist support pad: It is made of disposable PU high-density sponge and soft PU artificial leather. The height of the upper and lower can be adjusted for different height, weight and weight.
- Foot pedal: high-strength ABS material, the surface is flat and smooth, easy to clean and washable, the shoe holder can be adjusted according to the scale, and the load is 75KG
- Seat cushion: One-time forming high-density sponge and soft PU artificial leather, adjustable height,Suitable height: 0.8-1.5 meters
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Suitable for 1-10 years old children with lower extremity paralysis for adjuvant treatment
Standing forward and leaning to prevent muscle atrophy and strengthen muscle strength
Product Name: Stand
Material: bracket + bolt + caster, The table board + protective pad + Bandages
Suitable for height: 0.8-1.5 meters
Packing: carton packaging
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|