HT-ZS11M - ZOpid Electronic Sudoku with Touch Screen and Back Light
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four easy to learn and challenging mind games: SUDOKU, DIGIT BRICK, INSTANT MEMORY & MASTER MIND - Demo mode at the beginning of every game
- Digital touch screen - Large high-contrast LCD screen with soft-white backlight, which is easy on eyes and suitable for day or night use
- Game automatically enters sleep mode if not used for 3 minutes - Resume function continues game where it was when the game was turned off or went into sleep mode
- Undo function can undo up to last 128 steps - Uses 2 "AAA" batteries (not included) - Display size 2 X 2.5 inch
- Package Includes: Handheld game, Stylus and Instruction manual
Top Customer Reviews
I was looking for a perfect electronic sudoku game that can have touch screen, back light, where digits are easy to see (large digits and screen, good resolution), you can reset the game, has difficulty levels and hundreds of thousands of puzzles. This one came closest based on reviews of other products and its features, but is far from perfect. I must say that none of the other products seems perfect either - web sudoku is the best option. However, if you need something portable from time to time, this could be an imperfect but suitable option.
It took me a while to figure out why the easiest level puzzles were so "difficult". It's because they are not true sudoku puzzles: they do not have unique solutions. I've found that "easy" means that when there is no square that is obviously determined one should make a reasonable guess, and any guess will almost always lead to a correct solution. So the puzzles are usable, but not satisfying to solve.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my grandson. He actually loves playing the games, but the Sudoku seems to be a mystery. After looking at it myself, I agreed.Published on January 4, 2014 by relativemadness
It's junk. The software is broken. You cannot get past level one. Even at its easiest level, most of the time you have to guess duplicate combinations in each column in order to... Read morePublished on June 3, 2013 by Sam
This game does not work correctly, will not put numbers in some squares on the right side, is very hard to see, and I would like to return it. I do not recommend this game at all.Published on April 12, 2013 by Dorothy Tignor
I purchased it as a present & the recipient was not comfortable using it. no ability to hold potential numbers, prior to making a choice.Published on January 21, 2013 by M. White
This is a fun game and it's compact. I like to take it on flights as it helps pass the time. There are also sooo many boards on it you will never run out.Published on January 19, 2013 by Jamie
The backlight feature (which is what I bought this for) rocks - if you use it in the daytime. It is so bright, I cannot use it at night before going to sleep. Read morePublished on November 4, 2010 by vlm
not what I thought it was going to be..... hard to play,and hard to seee alsoPublished on October 19, 2010 by moteddy
This did not work--many numbers could not be put into the grid. Do not purchase!Published on February 8, 2010 by Mary