HTC Desire 610 8GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android 4.4 Smartphone - Black (No Warranty)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 850 / 1900 / 2100 (Bands 2, 4, 5 and 17)
- 4.7" Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ HTC Sense UI 5.5
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 4, Adreno 305 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WirelessMaxInc||JTS WIRELESS||Speed Guaranteed||TopShop Direct||ProElectronics Distributing||iStorePhones|
|Camera Description||8 MP||8 MP||8 MP||4 MP||13 MP||4 MP|
|Screen Size||4.7 in||4.7 in||4.3 in||5 in||5.2 in||4.7 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.38 x 5.63 x 2.78 in||0.39 x 2.78 x 5.63 in||0.46 x 4.84 x 2.68 in||0.37 x 2.78 x 5.76 in||0.33 x 5.97 x 2.91 in||0.37 x 2.69 x 5.41 in|
|Item Weight||5.04 ounces||4 ounces||5.76 ounces||5.64 ounces||0.77 lb||5.04 ounces|
HTC Desire 610 8GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android 4.4 Smartphone - Black (No Warranty).2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 850 / 1900 / 2100 (Bands 2, 4, 5 and 17).4.7" Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ HTC Sense UI 5.5.Android v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 4, Adreno 305 Graphics.8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera.Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB.Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other issues I had with the phone:
1. The camera on the phone causes it to shut off, even if the battery has a full charge. Should I accidentally activate the camera, the only way for me to turn the phone back on is to plug it in and leave it plugged in for a while.
2. There are issues with the way the proprietary applications interact with Google's. On more than one occasion, I was caught in an infinity loop of three different pop-up error messages, one from Google and two from HTC. It did not matter if I hit "OK" or "cancel," they just kept popping up one right after the other, or simultaneously, trying to connect to the internet to resolve themselves. After navigating to the "factory reset" option, the issue with the applications did not fully resolve and the problems with the battery still persisted.
I went online to see if other people were having problems like this, and there were many. Many HTC models seem to have a problem with their battery and the only way to fix it is to send the phone back to the manufacturer. The battery is not removable without voiding the warranty and you will also have to pay for shipping yourself.
I am not the type of person who mistreats their electronics. I have used phones from other brands in the past, and they have held up for many years, but the truth of the matter is is that this is the second time I have purchased this HTC model within six months. I had replaced it the first time because the power button stopped working and you need that one button to activate the screen. I did not bother getting it repaired since I had bought it refurbished and it was just better to buy another one--which I did buy new. Having given this model a second chance and researching the brand, I cannot recommend this or other HTC phones. The first time I used the Android OS was on an HTC DROID and it worked beautifully. However, it seems, according to other peoples' reviews, that battery issues started showing up after that model.
Had two other HTC phones in the past and they were superb and attempted to buy this one for my third... which was disappointing. "Dont put all your investment into one kind of product".
"Diversity is Good"
After few months, this is a great phone for the price.
The physical quality of it is about average. A client knocked it onto the floor and stepped on it (not stopped) and the screen cracked. The phone still works, but there's fractures all over it.
HTC Desire 610 8GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE.......
and it came as a locked phone i belive this is some down right $^*( ------ disappointed