- Size (LWH): 0.47 inches, 2.28 inches, 4.61 inches
- Weight: 15.84 ounces
HTC DROID INCREDIBLE ADR 6300 3G Android Phone Black (Verizon Wireless)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Slick, thin smartphone with 3.7-inch SLCD screen
- 8-megapixel camera with flash. 720p Video Recording.
- Android 2.2 OS with Google and multitasking
- 1 GHz Snapdragon processor for outstanding performance
- Clear ESN , Ready To Activate, No Contract Required
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Droid Incredible by HTC, at it's time, is the future of computing in the palm of your hand. The super-sleek phone is less than a half-inch thick, yet it packs powerful components such as a 1 GHz processor, 8-megapixel camera, and a large high-resolution screen. Featuring the Android OS with Google, the Droid Incredible provides easy access to all your social networks, websites, and thousands of applications, including Google Navigation with turn-by-turn directions.
Top Customer Reviews
It is large enough toeasily text.
I got this phone so I could switch to PagePlus service. At $12/mo. I get 250 call minutes, 250 txt messages, and minimal data (10 mb). I simply set the phne data off and use wifi only.
If there is any problem it is battery life. So, turn off wifi and bluetooth and it is much better.
Battery life is no problem it you use this as a phone only.
I get all the features of an android phone for $12/mo. without the expensive data plan required every other cell phone service provider
The graphics, sound quality works great on the phone but it was too much of a headache to be running out of battery all the time .
1. SHORT battery life: my iphone used to go about 48 hours on a full charge. The incredible went about 12-16.
2. Closing internet tabs: I wasn't able to figure out if this was a defect in the phone or if the incredible was actually designed to do this. While I could open new tabs and switch back and forth in one Internet session, once I moved on to another application and returned to the Internet, all tabs except the one I was last using we closed.
3. Unsolicited vibration: for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to turn the vibration off when dialing a number. I got it turned off while texting and everything, but I searched that phone through and through and couldn't turn the vibration feedback off when I dialed a phone number. I was about to throw that phone against a wall!
4. Lost photos: this was the final straw. After a day at the beach where I took 80 photos or so, I got home and the photos were gone. Gone! At first I assumed I had accidentally deleted them, but my husband looked it up online and turns out it is a common glitch with the phone. I restarted the phone and the photos returned. Glad to have the, back, but the fact that they could so easily disappear scared me!!
I returned the phone and tried out my dad's old incredible 2 (not really any better) before deciding to suck up the cost and get another iPhone. SO WORTH IT.
No instructions but I don't care. Any Google search would find more than I could ever want.
Wonderful replacement for my six year old Incredible that finally crashed and burned. Great basic smartphone.
Who needs Apple!