CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
HTC Double Dip Flip Case for HTC One M7 - Retail Packaging - Black/Red
|Price:||$10.09 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$29.90 (75%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Flip cover folds into a stand for hands-free viewing
- Durable polyurethane and microfiber construction
- Two-tone black and red color combination
- For HTC One M7, not compatible with HTC One M8
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 5 inches, 0.4 inches, 4.3 inches
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HTC Double Dip Flip Case for HTC One M7 - Retail Packaging - Black/Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.95|
|Sold By||Techno Discounters USA||MOSTOP Digital Accessories Inc.||Sell Phone Stuff||PoeticDirect|
|Compatible Phone Models||HTC One||Htc One||For HTC One M8||Htc One|
|Item Package Weight||0.09 pounds||0.1 pounds||0.15 pounds||0.09 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The material doesn't smell cheap at all (like PU leather does)! It actually smells kind of nice! :)
2. The stand functionality. It props up perfectly and never falls down. You can even pick it up by the front flap while its standing horizontally and walk around with it. Unless you receive a defective case, the stand works 100% perfectly. I know because it works for us, therefore this design clearly works.
3. It feels elegant, strong/sturdy and makes the phone easier to hold (its not slippery OR sticky like a TPU case might get if your hand sweats).
4. People are saying that the front flap doesn't close. While I would've liked a magnetic flap or something, here is what you do to make it close and shut tight again. All you do is flip it over, lay it DOWN on the front for A SECOND (no joke!) and flip it over again, then VOILA, the flap is snug on the front of the phone, 100% closed. Don't worry, its not going to be this ugly case where the front flap is hanging up at a 180 degree angle. That would look horrible, and this case doesn't do that at ALL.
5. The hard case in the back is very secure! Once you get the phone to snap in, its tight, secure and offers a better grip on the phone. Please believe me when I say I am SUPER jealous of my boyfriend's new case and I don't understand the bad reviews here. Sure, its understandable if the design isn't for you (maybe its difficult to answer phone calls, but its not for him.Read more ›
First off I will start with the look. The case looks great! The case is perfectly designed to maintain the sleek look of the phone. Very professional looking. It almost looks like real leather. All the holes for ports, mics, camera, light, etc. line up perfectly. With the case open the screen is completely viewable. No obstruction what so ever! I'm very impressed by the stand mode of the case. I've watched several movies and videos and the presentation was awesome. On the back side of the case you will notice creases from putting the phone is stand mode. It can be somewhat of an eye sore but it's to be expected with the function and material used. The front cover tends to prop up somewhat. I've found simply applying little pressure or flipping the phone over for a minute or two will make it lay down.
Now for the feel. The case feels good. It's very soft on the hands. Like I stated in the look, the polycarbonate material looks and almost feels like leather. The inside of the case is even more impressive. The red microfiber material has a suede look and is very soft. So no need to worry about scratches on the screen. The interior edges that hold the phone in place are hard enough to keep the phone snug, with no fear of scratching the edges of your phone.
First and foremost it's a case. It's no OtterBox© by any means. So don't go throwing this thing out of a window. You will be sorely disappointed. Light drops from reasonable heights, I'd say you would be ok. The stand function is spot on! The stays propped up and doesn't slide or fall. With the free bending back end you can angle it in an array of positions. As I stated previously you will notice creases on the back end.Read more ›
The Pros: It looks GOOD. Like real damn good. It gives your htc a really stylish look and a lot of my friends have complimented me on what a cool case I have. Also, while HTC itself does not manufacture it, it appears that they did design it in some way, as they have included all the necessary speaker and microphone holes. A big thing with HTC One cases is that most cover up the microphone on the back. This one doesnt, it has a little hole specifically for this. Finally, the actual flip case is convenient. Most phone cases that stand up on their own have a big clip in the back that makes the phone much thicker, but this case actually utilizes the cover and half of the back to create the stand. This means that it is less bulky. Also, the cover does not have a magnet, but after you use it a few days, it will always stick to the screen, so those who say that the cover does not stay on the screen probably have not used it long enough.
The Cons: It is not the greatest protector, but if you are a person who usually never drops their phone then you should be completely fine. Also, in order to create the stand, you must create a crease in the back in order to use the back to prop the phone against. This crease can look a bit weird, but so far, that is the only problem. Another con is that the side of the phone with the volume control is completely uncovered. Finally, the last concern is that the ends of the case are made of plastic in order to grip the phone. These ends can sometimes slip off if you fiddle with them, but they wont do it on their own.
In conclusion, if you are a careful person who takes care of their phone and rarely drops it, I would highly recommend it.
To any one looking for good fall protection: it may take a couple of 3 foot drops, but dont expect it to do miracles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My niece very much loved this case for her tablet. Very sturdy, well made and to date is a very happy little girl.Published 8 months ago by Monica C. Moreno
I just wanted to write a small review on this product. The product comes just as it looks. It fits the HTC one m7 model if anyone was wondering. It fits it nice and snug. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Simon
Very cheap but you get what you payed for. I am not mad or disappointed but worked as I expected and lasted as long as I expected. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jennifer
It's ok but quite poor quality. The glue stopped working fairly quickly and as a result the black cover is coming apartPublished 11 months ago by Alok
Love it. Have had this well over a year. Due to how rough I am with my phone the case is now falling a part, but I'm ordering a new one again. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Daniel Tillier
Best case ever. Though after a few years it does need a little glue.Published 15 months ago by Houston Neal Kirby