|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||11 hours|
HTC Jetstream P715a 16GB 10.1 Inch Unlocked 4G + Wi-Fi Tablet PC with Android 3.1 OS, Dual-Core Processor, 10.1" LCD Multi-Touchscreen, 8MP Camera + Secondary 1.3MP Camera, Video, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, SNS Integration, Google Apps and MP3 Player - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Turbocharge your creativity and share it at the speed of 4G LTE with the new 10.1-inch HTC JetstreamTM tablet, featuring a striking design, HTC ScribeTM digital ink technology, and the latest innovations of HTC SenseTM.
- Lead the pack in an accelerating world. The HTC Jetstream is the first device on AT&T's blazing new 4G LTE network, so you can download, surf, and share the moment inspiration strikes.
- HTC Sense streamlines your experience by bringing what you care about to the surface-from social connections to information about your world-and makes your tablet more natural, more personal-more you.
- Capture ideas the moment they strike. Sketch, highlight, take notes, sign documents and more with the HTC Scribe digital pen (not included) and HTC Scribe TechnologyTM.
- The gorgeous 10.1-inch super LCD display delivers cinematic entertainment, immersive gaming, and a gorgeous, full-fidelity Web browsing experience.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The build quality and feature-set is outstanding - metal/glass build that feels nice to hold, cameras that are worthwhile to use (really - probably the best rear camera on a tablet), great sound, and access to fast 4G data.
But Honeycomb really brings it down, and the dual-core processor isn't fast enough to offset it. You'll notice it lag in typing on the touchscreen, going into the app drawer, and opening more than a few apps (since Honeycomb doesn't have the proper multi-tasking from Ice Cream Sandwich). Lets not forget how certain apps (such as Chrome) won't work on anything older than Ice Cream Sandwich.
My major complaint was the seller (Masterdeals) trying to pass the tablet off as new (when it clearly wasn't), and also came with adware pre-installed (not removable through a factory reset). The thing is, I'm pretty sure these tablets being around the same price as others from different sellers, they're probably from the same batch and all have same said adware pre-installed.
One, you could want an Android version that is current as many apps will not work with the loaded, an non-upgradeable, 3.2
Two, better construction by HTC on the micro-USB port used for charging and PC input. Mine was somewhat "iffy" on every connection to the PC.
I cannot deny that the HTC Jetstream met many of my needs from a tablet. At $250 plus leather cover and travel charger, it cost around $20 per month for ownership. Much less than an iPad.
Last, like many boat owners, my next happy event came at month 13 of ownership. It Quit, would not accept a charge. One month out of warranty. I could finally have a good reason to buy a new Android tablet with current Android operating system and compatibility with most apps.
HTC built and abandoned their tablet production after two tries (Jetstream and Flyer) gave up. One should question why to buy yesterday's technology.
the play store is stuck, nothing can be dowloaded by this way. hopely I find a way to syncronice mi Jetstream whit my PC and I directly dowload apps to the tablet by my web browser, and they dont need to be fisically linked, just conected to internet.
still exploring other capacities and apps....
I wanted to expand the screen size of my HTC Flyer, which I use for all handwritten notes at work. The Jetstream performs that task brilliantly and, now that it's old tech, at a very reasonable price.
I'm over the moon, but I've got fairly rare needs...
I've learned my lesson
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was suppose to get a new one but they give me a broken one in an empty box without nothing .Published on April 11, 2014 by gervais bedos
It's worked perfectly since I bought it, there are tons of applications for it , it's difficult to find cases thoughPublished on October 17, 2013 by José Lorenzo Artigas (102837)
I just got it few days ago. it looks nice However, i m having a problem with WiFi. Wifi error"
WiFi doesn't turn on or off it only gives me "Wifi error" message any idea how... Read more
The price is reasonable, and 8MP camera, 10.1" touchscreen, Wi-Fi, dual core processor, and so on. In one word, Excellent!Published on September 27, 2013 by Mo
I like it, it works great the picture and the videos looks great and the apps download very fast. ThanksPublished on September 23, 2013 by Kendrick Williams