- Size (LWH): 2.19 inches, 0.54 inches, 4.45 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
HTC Magic A6161 Android G2 Unlocked Phone with Quad-Band GSM, 3.2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Android OS, Qualcomm MSM7200A 528 MHz Processor, 3.2 Megapixel Camera, 3.2-inch TFT-LCD flat touch-sensitive screen display, A2DP, Bluetooth, Internal GPS Antenna, Calendar, Camera, Candy Bar Form, Edge
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Quad-Band Unlocked GSM cell phone compatible with 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and 3G 900 / 2100 frequencies plus GPRS / EDGE capabilities
- Trackball with Enter button, G-Sensor, Digital Copmpass, High-Speed Data GPRS, Memory Card Slot, MP3, Qwerty Keyboard, Slide Form
- 450 Minutes of Talk Time, 420 Hours of Standby
- Android OS, Qualcomm MSM7200A 528 MHz Processor, 3.2 Megapixel Camera, 3.2-inch TFT-LCD flat touch-sensitive screen, A2DP, Bluetooth, Internal GPS Antenna, Calendar, Camera, Candy Bar Form, Edge
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Note: This model runs froyo with no upgrade to gingerbread. So if you have this phone,recently purchased or considering it there is an application in the play store called GO Launcher ex (which gives you the option to hide all the unnessary preloaded apps installed on the phone)...it gives this phone an upgraded look and feel...I actually like it more then ice cream sandwhich. It has a bunch of add-ons that are spectacular. Anways I have noticed since I upgraded to this launcher my phone doesnt restart anymore and doesnt freeze as often....just something to think about I guess.
As of performance, this is an old hardware phone so no angry birds for you. You may download it but there is no way to use it, it is just too slow. I use this phone as my everyday phone as well as for development.
About the package/shipping:
All Perfect! IN time, Perfectly clean and No physical problems whatsoever. Just plugged in the battery + my Sim card and work from day one. It came with android 1.6 or 2.1 but the same day I opened it and in minutes auto downloaded the update to Froyo flawless.
So overall if you do not want a high end phone and are ok to use ALWAYS EDGE it is recommended. If you want to use 3G on other network than TMobile or want a high end phone look elsewhere.
I gave 3 Stars for the EDGE and is may be my bad just to research on the web beforehand. Got confuse with the TMobile 3G thing.
Lo que cambiaria es la bateria que dura muy poco, aunque el supongo que es razonable.
Recomiendo comprar un telefono con mayor duracion de bateria.
The phone's probably great, however I was sent a version that was preloaded with a bunch of arabic/muslim apps that were factory set and therefore COULD NOT be unloaded. The default letters were arabic, there were various greetings, the iQuran popped up on my home page, and worst of all, I would get the muslim call to prayer suddenly wailing at me - I nearly drove off the road the first time that happened!
So - you kind of have to disclose that the phone has these ...uh, features, so people can make an informed choice...
If it came pre-loaded with Christian documents, or iDeclaration of Independence, I'm sure someone would have been taken to court....
Anyhow, be warned. I am returning mine and I guess I'll have to try someone else so I know what I'm getting...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't like it because it cannot be up grade. I cannot get whatsApp etc. It did not meet my expectationPublished on October 2, 2013 by Cordel O.
So, I bought this phone a few months ago and it looked good on the outside. Had a very good design and features. Read morePublished on July 23, 2011 by Bobby
It's the G1 and it'c great. The features are out of this world It's my PC away from my PC,lol!Published on June 16, 2011 by Dernelle Mc Williams
do not buy this phone. battery sucks.
the sad part of me is i only came to know after 32 days.
without using the phone i am charging the phone every day. Read more