HTC T320e One V Unlocked Android Smartphone with Beats Audio, 5MP Camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4GB(capability with external storage), HD Video - Unlocked Phone - No Warranty - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; HSPA/WCDMA: 3G bands are 850/1900/2100 MHz or 850/1700/2100 MHz, depending on the cellphone version. Check the description in seller condition or ask seller. PLATFORM: Android 4.0 with HTC Sense; CPU SPEED: 1 GHz; MEMORY: 4GB Built-in, RAM: 512 MB, Expansion slot: microSD memory card
- SENSORS: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, G-Sensor; CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, Bluetooth with aptX enabled (Bluetooth 4.0), Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Standard micro-USB (5-pin micro-USB 2.0)
- CAMERA WITH HTC IMAGESENSE: 5 megapixel camera with auto focus, smart LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures); F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens, 720p HD video recording, Dedicated imaging chip
- SOUND ENHANCEMENT: Beats Audio
- BATTERY: 1500 mAh; DISPLAY: 3.7-inch touch; SIZE: 120.3mm x 59.7mm x 9.24mm; SCREEN: 480 x 800 resolution; WEIGHT: 115 grams with battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The HTC One V is a smartphone with a 3.7-Inch SLCD2 screen with 480x800 pixels of resolution, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM and 4 gigs of internal storage. These specs, together with the 5MP camera on the back place it at the entry level of the new One lineup from HTC, but the HTC One V is running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, which is always a good thing. Moreover, the phone features the new HTC ImageChip, which allows for all the good camera stuff in the new One line, like low-light capabilities, and the ability to shoot pictures while you film a video. The HTC One V features a unique curved-chin design that makes it easy to hold and a distinctive accessory to your life. But don’t be deceived by its compact size. Like all One series phones, it packs an impressive list of features including a best-in-class camera.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery, since the day I bought it, runs out at an extremely rapid pace. I did everything to extend the battery life--dimmed the screens brightness, deleted all unnecessary programs, keep auto-updates and wi-fi turned off at all times. None of these have worked, using just the occasional text this phone will run out of battery in under 4 hours. Using maps, internet, camera, or games this phone will lose about 1/4 of it's battery per 10 mins on those applications.
As of recently, the button to turn on the screen takes multiple tries to turn on/off. I've never dropped this phone, and I've never spilled anything on it. I've heard such good things about Android phones, especially HTC, and yet this phone has been nothing but a hassle for me. I'm not sure if this is a fault of the model, or if this was never a new phone when I bought it, but something is clearly not right. It's too bad because if it wasn't so incredibly slow I feel like it would be a good phone, the set-up is very intuitive to use and the size/weight is perfect.
I'm a student, and paying $200 for a phone was a big deal for me. I needed it to work overseas for school. I feel I've tried everything to make this phone work more efficiently, and nothing as worked.
Cons are few. If you buy unlock expect the European charger with an adapter. The phone is a little slow since it uses a single. No front facing camera but it does have a pretty good 5 mega pixel camera. Stock keyboard is terrible but any third party app you can fix that. Don't recommend live wall paper, slows down phone.
Overall I'd buy again. I purchased the htc one x because I liked this phone so much only to sell because it was to big and battery below average. If your a causal smartphone user, want your phone unlocked, solid build quality and great ui buy this phone. She puts in a nice bang for the buck!
Losing Money When he leaves the damaged cellphone , is the same as not received the product having paid the money. That is what hapened to me. I claimed but I don't received help.
3 stars because the phone is great, but the issues are...
Items not disclosed in the description about this phone: This is a CANADIAN phone, no option for standard US measurements, no option for USA English and DOES NOT work on AT&T or T-MOBILE. The US English wouldn't be a big deal, but you cannot use certain applications without US english, most notably Amazon Cloud Player. The seller I received the phone from is Cell Source.