HTC U11 with hands-free Amazon Alexa – Factory Unlocked – Sapphire Blue – 64GB
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- WORLD’S FIRST SMARTPHONE WITH HANDS-FREE AMAZON ALEXA: Always on microphone activates Alexa on the go by simply saying “Alexa” Amazon’s voice assistant will respond anywhere and anytime – no app to tap, no buttons to push.
- ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED SMARTPHONE CAMERAS EVER: DXO mark of 90: 16 MP front facing camera and 12MP UltraPixel rear-facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization, HDR Boost, and UltraSpeed Autofocus.
- WORLD'S FIRST EDGE SENSE SQUEEZE: Squeeze the sides of the phone to open and interact with your favorite features; open the camera, take photos, take a screen shot, turn on flashlight, open apps and activate voice assistants.
- STUNNING DESIGN: Sleek curved glass wrapped around a rigid metal frame with 5.5” Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Quad HD Display. IP67 water and dust resistance. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with octa-core processor..CARRIER COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon. Restrictions apply to certain carriers, see product description below for more details. This version is not compatible with Sprint.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The world’s first smartphone to launch Amazon’s Alexa voice service hands-free. It’s Alexa on the go!
USonic Active Noise Canceling Headphones tune audio to your unique hearing. BoomSound Hi-Fi speakers channel sound to the front. Always on microphone ready to activate voice assistants at your command. 4 directional microphones capture 360° of sound.
Give it a Squeeze! With the world first Edge Sense, now a simple squeeze can activate the camera, make a call, capture screenshots, launch apps and much more... even while wearing gloves.
ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED CAMERAS
With a DxOMark of 90, U11 features one of the best smartphone cameras ever. The 16MP front camera and 12MP UltraPixel main camera ensure sharp pictures and smooth videos.
Sleek curved glass wrapped around a rigid metal frame with 5.5” Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Quad HD Display. IP67 water and dust resistance.
FAST AND POWERFUL
Most advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with octa-core processor, 64 GB of internal memory and microSD card slot for up to 2TB of expandable memory.
Compare with similar items
HTC U11 with hands-free Amazon Alexa – Factory Unlocked –Amazing Silver –128GB
HTC U Ultra Factory Unlocked Phone - 5.7" Screen - 64GB - Black (International Version - No Warranty)
HTC U11 128GB Dual SIM MODEL - Factory Unlocked Phone - International Version - GSM ONLY, NO WARRANTY in the US (Sapphire Blue)
HTC 10 32GB Carbon Grey, 5.2-Inch, 12MP, GSM Factory Unlocked International Version, No Warranty
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Phone-Zone||FGS Trading||WirelessTechUSA|
|Camera Description||12.0||12.0||12.0||—||12 MP|
|Screen Size||5.5||5.5 in||5.7 in||5.5 in||5.2 in|
|Item Dimensions||2.99 x 6.09 x 0.31 in||2.99 x 6.09 x 0.31 in||3.14 x 6.39 x 0.31 in||2.99 x 6.06 x 0.31 in||2.83 x 5.74 x 0.35 in|
|Item Weight||5.96 ounces||5.96 ounces||0.99 lb||6 ounces||5.68 ounces|
|Operating System||Android 7.0||Android 7.1 with HTC Sense™||—||google_android||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow|
Compatible with T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon, MetoPCS, Cricket, Straight talk, Net 10, Walmart family mobile, and Alaska communications.. Restrictions apply to certain carriers; T-Mobile: fully supported. Verizon: Voice over LTE only, no WIFI calling. AT&T: No Voice over LTE, no WIFI calling. Sprint: This version of the HTC U11 is not compatible with Sprint.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But... There are more than a few things that make the phone nearly unusable.
1. It is impossible to keep the Wi-Fi from turning itself on and connecting to public networks that require sign-on. If you happen to be somewhere near a Starbucks, you won't get any data service and you'll miss your notifications. I've spent hours on Google trying to find out how to turn off Wi-Fi and KEEP IT OFF!! Apparently that is no longer an option in Android.
2. The selfie camera defaults to a 2 second timer. You can change it to 0, 5, or 10 seconds, but every time you start your camera, it will be back at 2 seconds. It should stay where you leave it the previous use. I never ever ever use a timer.
3. HTC Sense Companion is the most annoying thing I've ever had on a phone. Unfortunately, also impossible to completely irradicate from the device.
4. I'm not a Facebook user and don't want the app on my phone. But it is not deletable, nor is it's partner, Messenger. The best I can do is disable them, but they seem to re-enable themselves after every automatic update. Please don't comment that I don't know how to uninstall an app.
5. FINGERPRINTS EVERYWHERE! Whatever, it looks nice when it's clean.
6. And this is the worst...the phone is supposed to be water resistant (IP67). But those BoomSound headphones that come with it are not. I used them once, for a moderately sweaty workout, and they are completely dead.
Conclusion: I was very close to going back to the iPhone (had 3 Android phones in a row since the iPhone 4S). I should have done it. Android has turned to garbage and is ruining some beautiful devices, like this one.
UPDATE: After the latest Android update, the phone will no longer connect to any public wifi networks that require anything such as agreeing to terms and conditions. It will simply not bring up the screen where you have to check the box and click "ok," even in the browser. With the current version of Android, this device is not capable of connecting to wifi anywhere but my secured network at home. I am very close to lowering to 1 star.
UPDATE 2: Taken the phone to two different Android experts and they are baffled by how it behaves with respect to Wi-Fi. Now the Wi-Fi will not turn off at all when I tap the toggle. If I restart the phone it will turn off, but within 5 minutes it's turned itself back on and will not turn off. This is the worst phone I've ever owned. If I could give it zero stars I would.