& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- ENHANCED GRAPHICS - Super-rich colors and sharper than ever details: 2880 x 1660 and 615 PPI
- IMMERSIVE AUDIO - Feel sound all around you with hi-res, high impedance headphones with active noise cancellation
- REAL-LIFE MOVEMENT - 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to-ceiling.
- Define your play space - use Vive seated, standing, or in a space up to 30' x 30' feet, with supporting base Stations.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT - Engineered for ergonomics evenly distributing the headset for the optimal center of gravity.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Precision tracking provides 360-degree coverage of your movements to the millimeter - floor to ceiling. Use VIVE seated, standing, or in a space up to 20' x 20', with supporting base stations.
High impedance headphones driven by a powerful amplifier and integrated 3D spatial sound delivers true-to-life immersive audio with dual microphones for active noise cancellation.
Even distribution of the headset achieves an optimal center of gravity - creating comfort in VR that is unlike any other.
- Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5" diagonal
- Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined)
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
- Field Of View: 110 degrees
- Audio: Hi-Res certified and high impedance headphones (removable)
- Input: Dual integrated microphones
- Connections: USB-C 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2, Bluetooth
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor
- Ergonomics: Lens distance adjustment, adjustable IPD, adjustable headphones, adjustable head strap
Recommended Computer Specs
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480, equivalent or better
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
- RAM 4GB or more
- Output: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB: 1x USB 3.0 or newer
- OS: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
VIVE Pro is the most capable and fully featured virtual reality system VIVE has ever made. Designed to meet the needs of today's most demanding VR users - from expansive office environments and crowded arcades, to the comfort of your living room. VIVE Pro surpasses the bar-setting experience to realize the most immersive virtual reality experience. This version of the VIVE Pro includes the Head Mounted Display only. You must have controllers and base stations to complete your VR experience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Reading Text is much better! (that also goes for UI's, Health bars, ammo bars etc!..
-Seeing gun crosshairs is WAY easier! (you can hit targets! your aim is on point!)
-Seeing farther and clearer is HUGE! (I shot a arrow straight up in Skyrim and followed it all the way down!)
The Pro blocks out the real world like a Champion! no light passes though the nose guard (which is more comfortable I might add) And the headphones cups your ears to block out outside noise. what this translates to is a more immersive experience and longer VR sessions which is a HUGE plus! I mean its what its all about right?!
This small bump is actually HUGE why? because its just the right amount of tech that still runs the current hardware! We are a few years away from a proper Gen 2 HMD, (that also goes for the computer hardware to run the new HMD) so this will pass the time if its worth it to you.
Simply put, if you want the best VR.. look no further, this is it. The best room-scale tracking coupled with this HMD will allow you to experience the absolute best VR that's currently available!
A personal note:
I have to say, after modding the hell out of Skyrim it does LOOK SICK (45+ mods and tweaks). I was chilling behind Riverwood at night (with darker nights mod) crouched with my back against the mountain, listing to the sounds looking up at the insane sky with stars shining and the moon, cloud movement dancing on the mountain tops etc...Just taking it all in, it was so awe inspiring, I am constantly at a loss of words with this setup. This is a expensive unit, no doubt.. but do you think for a second I would trade it for the countless "oh crap!" moments i've had, not on your life!
It doesn't have an on-board peripheral USB port like the original VIVE did, so USB mods (fans, etc.) won't work without additional cabling. There is a button on the headset, opposite of the volume buttons, that has a funny symbol but I have no idea what it does. It doesn't appear to be documented anywhere.
Edit: one USB c port is hidden next to the cable under the foam.
All in all as a previous OG Vive owner, i am enjoying it thoroughly. And the time i will spend in it justifies the price for me personally.
Welp i had saved up a bit in anticipation of the pro's launch. (Thanks amazon for the 100$ gift card i had lying around from a previous deal). It is everything i wanted it to be. i can really push the clarity with that supersampling.. like wow i can actually see 10 feet away clearly in steam vr home. No more teleporting up to the tv. Onward is amazing now, those far maps? You'll spot that head poking out now. Do VR graffiti? The paint looks so much crisper, really helps get your thin lining up better. Like sim games? Racing and flying sim users will love this added clarity. The price was... pretty high. But it's my hobby and i have no regrets. Really glad i jumped the gun.
I love it so far. I love tech and i love playing with the high end gadgets. If you just want to dabble in vr look at the OG Vive, it's still an amazing headset. If you got some money to blow, then get the pro. It really comes down to personal value and i believe everyone's opinion matters on the subject. For some it is worth it and for others it won't be. Really depends on how much vr gaming you do.