- Size (LWH): 0 inches, 0 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 4.16 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 8.1 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 480 hours
HTC Wildfire A3333 GSM Smartphone Unlocked with Android OS, 5 MP Camera and Wi-Fi - Unlocked Phone - International Version - Mocha
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE:850/900/1800/1900 MHz, HSDPA 900/2100
- Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 240 x 320 pixels, 3.2 inches, Multi-touch input method, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, HTC Sense UI
- Platform: Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair), Qualcomm MSM 7225 528 MHz processor
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, GPS with A-GPS support, Bluetoot v2.1 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Internal Memory: 384 MB RAM; 512 MB ROM. Memory Card Slot: microSD, up to 32GB.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) Fast - goes into programs, apps very fast. 5 stars
2) WiFi - No problem QUICKLY hooking up to WiFi anywhere (at home or on the road). 5 stars
3) Good basic Music Player - I love to play music and audio files and this does the job nicely.4.8 stars
4) FM Radio - Easy to use and wonderful sound. 5 stars
5) Easy to use menus - I learned this phone within 1 hour without referring to the manual!
6) Added bonus--After I installed apps to my phone, I wanted to move them to my SD card. I downloaded the FREE APP called SUPERBOX from the Android Market (it is free and has 10 superb utilities including: Move to SD Card, UNINSTALL, File Manager, Task Killer, Battery Info, System Info, Memory Manager and more). Because of this program SUPERBOX, I was able to move my apps from phone memory to the SD Card! Android 2.2 and higher ASKS you at the time of each APP download if you want it on the SD Card or on the phone. Android 2.1 by default places the app on the phone. However, now that I have SUPERBOX, I have moved my APPS to my SD Card (after I installed them on phone). Note that Android prior to 2.1, you cannot move APPS to SD Card. (One of the reasons that I bought this phone it has 2.1).
CONS (however, these can be "fixed")
1) No File Manager! Minus 1/2 star! To fix this I went to the Android Market App and searched for FILE MANAGER, I found one I liked and installed and it is free and works great!Read more ›
Excellent price, pretty and exactly what I wanted.
But if you are really into cell phones, this is not the best option. The android version needs to be updated, there are few limitations to the 2.1 version, sometimes it crashes but still it has never disappointed me.
I only have two gripes:
1. The battery life. Under normal circumstances I suppose it could last two days but in my case it lasts a few hours since I'm constantly using the phone for emails, texts, browsing etc.
2. The resolution could have been better but that is to expected considering price and all the other goodies this phone packs.
I really thought I had updated my initial review years ago and revoked my four stars to one.
Nevertheless, t's been four years but I can't allow my first review (made nine days in) to serve as encouragement to prospective buyers.
The live syncing etc that I gloated about worked smoothly for like a month. After then, it stalled and stopped working completely. Then there was the screen freezing and lagging... after a year, it was the slowest laggiest device. I saved everything I could on a SD card to free up the system, it didn't make a difference. Before long, the screen completely froze. I bought a replacement screen and all the gadgets.Read more ›
Up to android 2.1, no support for the lastest GINGERBREAD. No plans to offer an upgrade either.
Short battery life, specially if you are an intensive data-and-calling user.
Doesn't support skype. Although you can install it, the processor is too slow for the lastest release. No way making calls with it.
Virtual keyboard: Doesn't feel as accurate as the iPhone, but you can get used to it.
It can become hot when you're using intensive-processor tasks.
You need to have a google account in order to take advantage of the phone. I don't know if I feel that familiar sending all my data to google......
Removable battery: It trully helps to keep one on spare
Micro-USB charger: It's becoming the standard, and I appreciate the fact that I don't have to carry yet another charger (the one from my blackberry works just fine)
Response time: usually very fast
Small form-factor: I thought it would be bigger based on the images, but feels very comfy on hand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My first smartphone, and i still use it sometimes, is a cool little phonePublished 15 months ago by Sergio
I am very unsatisfied with the phone, Description states it has a sd slot, which it does, but it is useless, you cannot load or transfer any apps to it. Read morePublished 16 months ago by z
I received my HTC wildfire today when I opened the box there were no headphones, very disappointed. Phone works great thoughPublished 20 months ago by Stefan Roland