Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
HUAWEI FREEBUDS Studio Wireless Earphones, Genuine Huawei Intelligent Dynamic Active Noise Cancellation Headphones with Hear-Through Modes, High-Resolution Music, and Quick Charging, Graphite Black
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Noise Control||Active Noise Cancellation|
About this item
- [A Powerful Noise Cancellation System]: Simple and elegant outside, powerful and intelligent inside. With a great amount of smart chipsets and sensors built-in, HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio builds up a superior noise cancelling system to provide a next-level experience of active noise cancellation (ANC), hear-through and call noise cancellation.
- [Intelligent Dynamic ANC]:The smart multi-scene perception system which consists of the IMU1 sensor and microphones system, completes 100 times scene detection per second2. Thus, it automatically adjusts the cancellation mode in different environments for a more suitable and comfortable active noise cancellation effect.
- [High-resolution Music]: Adopting a HiFi level audio chip and professional acoustic components, HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio offers an ultra-wide frequency response range from 4Hz to 48kHz. All you can hear is high resolution music with intricate details. Voice Mode. Setting up this mode in the AI Life App, human voices will be enhanced while the environmental noise is reduced. So you can have a quick talk and be aware of the broadcasting while you are at the airport.
- [6-mic Call Noise Cancellation]: The four outward-facing mics effectively pick up human voices from the background noise based on the beamforming technique. The other two inward-facing mics collect the voice in ear and avoid strong wind interference. Six mics work as a sophisticated system to ensure crystal clear calling.
- included components: Headphone, Carry case, USB-C charging cable, Quick start guide, Safety information, Warranty card
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Soundcore by Anker Life Q30 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones with Multiple Modes, Hi-Res Sound, Custom EQ via App, 40H Playtime, Comfortable Fit, Bluetooth Headphones, Multipoint Connection
Soundcore by Anker Life Q35 Multi Mode Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Bluetooth Headphones with LDAC for Hi Res Wireless Audio, 40H Playtime, Comfortable Fit, Clear Calls (Obsidian Blue)
Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless - Active Noise Cancelling Headphones with Alexa, Auto On/Off, Smart Pause Functionality and Smart Control App - White
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX – Comfortable Wireless ANC Over-Ear Headphones - Black Anthracite
SENNHEISER PXC 550-II Wireless NoiseGard Adaptive Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth Headphone with Touch Sensitive Control and 30-Hour Battery Life, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Black||Black||Obsidian Blue||White||Black Anthracite||Black|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear|
|Item Dimensions||7.64 x 5.98 x 3.21 inches||7.68 x 7.09 x 3.07 inches||7.68 x 7.09 x 3.07 inches||7.8 x 6.7 x 1.78 inches||8.5 x 9.2 x 2.6 inches||2.4 x 5.3 x 6.8 inches|
|Item Weight||0.56 lbs||0.58 lbs||0.60 lbs||0.67 lbs||0.63 lbs||1.75 lbs|
|Special Features||Microphone, USB connectivity, Noise-Canceling, wireless||Noise-Canceling, wireless||Noise Cancellation||Noise Cancellation, Foldable, Microphone Feature, Universal Phone Control, Volume-Control||Noise Cancellation, Lightweight, Volume-Control, Microphone Feature||Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control|
A Powerful Noise Cancelling System
HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio builds up a superior noise cancelling system to provide a next-level experience of active noise cancellation (ANC), hear-through and call noise cancellation.
HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio offers an ultra-wide frequency response range from 4Hz to 48kHz. All you can hear is high resolution music with intricate details.
6-mic Call Noise Cancellation
Six mics work as a sophisticated system to ensure crystal clear calling. The outward-facing mics to pick up and enhance human voices. The inward-facing mics pick up the pure human voices in the ear.
Seamless Connection Featuring a dual-antenna design, HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio provides a wide signal coverage. Even if your phone is in your bag or interruptive area, it still offers stable connection.
Intelligent Dynamic ANC
The smart multi-scene perception system which consists of the IMU sensor and microphones system, completes 100 times scene detection per second.
Press the ANC button on the left earpad to let the ambient sound in. Keep your ears open even when you are listening to the music.
Dual Device Connection*
HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio can be connected with two devices simultaneously. Watching a video on the tablet, but still open to receive any phone calls.
*The Dual Device connection feature is enabled by default. Some third-party media apps may play audio through device speaker during the switchover.
With ANC turned-off, a single charge brings you up to 24-hour listening, or 20-hour listening with ANC turn-on. You can enjoy your favorite music even on a long trip.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far, all of the modern ANC headsets I've tried seem to fall into two categories:
A) Intolerably poor ANC:
"Shure Aonic 50"
Huawei Freebugs Studio (this unit.)
B) Acceptable ANC, but uncomfortable earpieces and buggy firmware:
Decided to try this recently-released Huawei headset.
Conclusion: the Huawei is an (A). The ANC is rubbish in comparison to my old QC25's.
I did not use this unit long enough to see whether the Bluetooth stays connected reliably (in general, it appears that the idea of a Bluetooth headset that would be as reliable as a wired one is but a dream. And no one any longer makes high-quality wired ANC headsets, afaik.) and what kind of firmware bugs, if any, it suffers from. Sending it back today.
Top reviews from other countries
If they are anything ilke the Freebuds Pro, Huawei are quite good with firmwre updates and they tend to have updates every month or two and add new features. On the last firmware update for the Freebuds Pro they added a hearing test that creates a custom sound profile for audio enhancement so it will be interesting to see if that feature comes to the Studios and what else they can keep doing to enhance their products more throughout their life.
Despite Mr.Trump's best efforts, I continue to buy Huawei products as they are usually great products at a very competitive price. - if you buy these (and update the firmware) I don't think you'll be dissapointed at this price.
Overall very good for the money you pay. But not the best in class product. I got this for 132£. Not a good product if you pay more than 180£ I would say.