HUBSAN X4 H122D Storm Racing Drone with 360°Flips Rolls 720P HD Camera Quadcopter with Aerobatic Flight RTF
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RC drone configuration:Hubsan H122D racing drone + HT015 transmitter(compatible with Fatshark goggles).
- Quadcopter equip with 720P HD camera, excellent flier and takes good photos and videos.
- Aerobatic airplane H122D support aerobatic flight can 360°flips & rolls.
- Hubsan H122D pro flight time 7 minutes ,charge time :150 minutes, maximum flight speed 10M/S .
- Package: drone packaged with a nice box ready for gifting (Hubsan brand and new drone H122D).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HUBSAN X4 H122D Storm Racing Drone 360°Fills Rolls FPV Quadcopter with 720P HD Camera RTF ( H122D standard version )
- Configuration:H122D+HT015 .
- HT015 transmitter which compatible with fatshark goggles.
- Flight time 7 mintues
- Charge time :150 minutes.
- Flight distance : about 150m .
- Low power protection---drone automatic return and fall in take-off point.
- Firmware upgrade---the drone support firmware upgrade micro USB port and Expert mode.
Hubsan X4 store H122D
- Model : H122D X4 storm
- Drone size : 112.5 *111*62mm
- Weight : 910g
- FPV:Real Time Photo/Video Transmission.
- Resolution :1280 *720 30 FPS HD (720P)
- SD Card : TF , class 10, 16/32G
- 720P High Definition Camera
- 360°Flips & Rolls
- Real Time FPV
- 2.4Ghz RC Control Series
- 5.8Ghz Video Transmission
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This however, is faster, has 720pHD video, can be purchased as a full FPV kit. This is not that. PLEASE NOTE THIS VERSION DOES NOT COME WITH GOGGLES OR VIDEO MONITOR.
It was a cheap way to replace my original, which wound up in a tree due to pilot error. ;D
Great drone thou, solid speed, video, and FPV if you already have goggles.
I love mine, it's one of my favorites for sure.