Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 595 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 628 reviews
on December 20, 2016
I have worn Hue knee highs day in and day out for years. My favorite socks! But they keep reducing the cotton content. In fact, if you read the product description, it says 40% on one part of the page, and 36% below. So clearly mis-advertising here. Probably the cotton reduction is to deter holes in the soles. But I still prefer the feel of cotton. Other than that, still great socks.
on February 5, 2017
I have been searching for the mostly cotton socks that are on the thin side, so they can be worn with many different shoes and boots in the winter.I live in a climate that is more temperate, and thick wool socks are not a must have. These socks have proven worthy of space in my sock drawer!
on May 18, 2016
These socks are perfect for my Lady Danner hiking boots. They don't overheat my feet and they don't creep up or down on my foot. I wear them with my walking/running shoes, too. They are great.
on October 26, 2015
The product was announced as "36 percent Cotton, 36 percent Bamboo, 26 percent and Nylon 2 percent Spandex" What I got was 85% Nylon and 15% Spandex, no cotton, no Bamboo. It then has a thin textile, not what I wanted. I feel I do not like the feeling, it does not meet my expectations and I believe I was cheated.
I will return these socks ASAP.
on January 1, 2016
I have large feet for a woman, size 11, and these fit me perfectly. They stay up all day, and don't feel too tight. After wearing them for a few days, I bought two more packages, so I'd have one to wear every day. While they aren't thick, it's nice to have an extra layer of clothing under pants in the winter. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone with a larger shoe size.
on May 20, 2017
Different color socks differ in fabric content. Gray socks are of much more coarse fabric than socks of other colors. The socks are long, such that you must turn them down at the knee. The fabric picks up lint fairly quickly. The gray socks pill up more quickly than the other color socks.
on April 14, 2015
I just featured these knee high socks on my Pinterest inspired fashion channel on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-SwVlABrYY I really love these. I took some measurements for you, too, and I put them in the description box of the video :)
review image
on April 4, 2017
These knee socks were exactly what I was looking for. They're comfy, soft and right below my knees. Best part? They give you three pairs of these!! And it's no doubt the best!! I'm a 5'0 girl and I loooove the way they fit on my legs. Tysm for this product ~ Totally recommend especially because they don't fall!
review image
VINE VOICEon June 15, 2017
Great for women 5'5" and over; otherwise, you have to turn over the top.
Nice quality.
Unfortunately, I returned them so I have no idea about shrinkage.
on April 8, 2017
I'd give these socks a higher score if they didn't have a seam across the toe. Seams hurt my toes. Would love to find a seamless toe knee sock that isn't wool.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.