|Fits as expected||
HUF Men's Plantlife Crew Sock
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 90% Cotton/8% Polyester/2% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Double layer heel and toe
- Jacquard knit pattern
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HT0XG5K
- Item model number: HUFAC41046
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice warm sock, definitely not made for you california folks, but for us that appreciate a bit of cold weather & maple syrup. They fit okay, not an excellent fit on big feet (13.5) here, but they are wearable & cause no problems. I wear them with sneakers, no dress shoes & these socks, for me anyhow. Way too thick, but fine with shoes & perfect for cold wooden & tile floor skating. O Canada!
These are dope Canadian leaf adorned socks, Indigio Blue on Sky Blue (that has a slight heather to it) so they aren't your typical red & white Canadian themed socks. Way more fashionable & definitely get the looks at church or PTA meetings, everyone loves Canada! O Canada, glowing hearts & all, we salute your outdoors, leafy icon & maple syrup with these fine tribute socks.
Thick and comfy inside - could be a bit warm in the summer but it's good
sick and tire of thin girls socks!
Compared to nike I would prefer these though it's pretty pricey for socks