Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 11, 2012, 7:27:09 PM PDT
J. Rivera says:
Not sure how, but I'm not complaining.. My book just got to my doorstep today, and after just now taking the packaging off to reveal the giant book, I must say: If this book is based purely on beautiful artwork, information savvy tips, and shear volume (448 pages!), it was worth every penny of the meager price Amazon charges for a book that retails for $21.99. I can't type a review yet, and I wouldn't dare to until I put the book to good use, but from the looks of it, I'm in for a treat of reading pleasure in Sanctuary.

**NOTE** Like all Brady Games guides distributed, this one mentions a digital guide for iPad owners, but not just a companion.. this one is more of a true digital "copy" of the book complete with interactive tutorial videos and such not available in book format. Personally, I love the feeling of a heavy tome in my hands, and I don't have an iPad yet, so the book suits me just fine. But for those out there that are considering purchasing the guide and have an iPad-- you may want to wait and purchase it in the iTunes store for $9.99, as advertised. Hope this helps!

Posted on May 18, 2012, 1:22:52 PM PDT
K. Geddings says:
they i think pulled the guide from the itunes store i wish i had seen it before they did so i could have bought it....oh well. hope i get this guide soon! stupid amazon screwed up the order and hasnt even shipped it yet . says wont come till monday even though i ordered to get it today! and though the page says you can get sat delivery they say it wont get here till monday UGH.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  May 11, 2012
Latest post:  May 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Diablo III Signature Series Guide
Diablo III Signature Series Guide by Rick Barba (Paperback - May 15, 2012)
3.9 out of 5 stars (158)